IGNORED

Interest check: Micropendium and 99'er magazines

InfernalKeith

I'm doing some cleaning and downsizing so I can actually enjoy my TI 99/4A area without mountains of stuff looming over me. I have doubles of almost the whole run of Micropendium mags, and many of the issues of 99'er and Home Computer Magazine. I don't really wanna Ebay 'em and I dunno if there's enough general interest in the Marketplace forum here, so I figured I'd see if anyone in the group was interested.

Not looking for much for them, especially if you take lots of them off my hands - just wanna see them get to a good home where they'll be used and appreciated.

Hit me up with a PM if you're looking for specific issues or want a list.

Keith

About Micropendium you can most of the magazines HERE, they are not so high quality but at least readable and you can have an idea about the magazine.

you can also keep in mind this other Micropendium LINK where i will publish the new high-res 300dpi in colour scans of them. (also if someone can help me to Rescan it i will be glad :D )

About Micropendium you can most of the magazines HERE, they are not so high quality but at least readable and you can have an idea about the magazine.

you can also keep in mind this other Micropendium LINK where i will publish the new high-res 300dpi in colour scans of them. (also if someone can help me to Rescan it i will be glad :D )

The scans on your hosted site look enhanced. What kind of scanning process did you use?

-M@

thanks, i really like the quality so all the scans you can found on my Database website are on the same style, I always looking for do my best :P

I Use an Epson GT-1500 (A3), scanning them in 300dpi in colour (for smaller documents 600dpi) and photoshop helping me to clean pages at the best.
Acrobat Professional helping me for a searching PDF downloadable scrolling the page at the bottom. :D

for scan and clean one only micropendium issue I need for about 4 hours.

Edited by ti99iuc

thanks, i really like the quality so all the scans you can found on my Database website are on the same style, I always looking for do my best :P

I Use an Epson GT-1500 (A3), scanning them in 300dpi in colour (for smaller documents 600dpi) and photoshop helping me to clean pages at the best.

Acrobat Professional helping me for a searching PDF downloadable scrolling the page at the bottom. :D

for scan and clean one only micropendium issue I need for about 4 hours.

Wow! Nice work!

-M@

• Like 1