IGNORED

Mod my Lynx II system with a new screen - PayPal funds ready

tbone3969

I live in the U.S. (NYC). I am also looking to get my TurboExpress and Game Gear upgraded with better screens. The retro handhelds are quickly becoming my favorite systems as I only have time to game on the subway these days. My eyes are starting to go on me so any advancement in the screen quality would be greatly appreciated. Plus I have dead pixels on a number of screens now which is annoying.

I have a lot of Lynx games coming in the mail today. Can anyone recommend some of the better games to play on the system? I am brand new to the Atari Lynx. I have owned an Atari Jaguar for years with the CD attachment.

TIA

Might help if you mentioned what country you live in. Shipping Lynx internationally can get expensive, especially if it gets taxed both ways.

How can it get taxed when it is not an item being sold ?

If you ship as a gift and without any invoices in or on the box there is no tax.

People fill n the forms stupid too....but even so....you're right....shipping internationally is getting insanely expensive....

Edited by Level42

Here's my AA feedback.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/254701-krip316/?do=findComment&comment=3549539

A lot of people haven't left feedback yet. I prefer feedback for situations just like this.

Nice work Krip. I can't wait for you to hook my Lynx up. I also want to gt my PC Engine Express screen modded down the line. I have scoured the net looking for someone to do it and I can't find anyone. Think you could handle it? I would think it would be similar to the other handheld screen upgrades. Let me know. Thank you.