IGNORED

LaunchBox and JZintv

Has anybody used Launchbox with JZINTV? I have tried to set it up on my computer, however, it does not seem to do anything. I had it running in the past but unfortuntly, something happened to it. Would really like to have this running as this seems like a good compromise until/if the LTO Flash GUI can be used as a launcher. Thank you very much for your time.

I use the Windows GUI for jzintv. Works well enough for me.

You can get it here:

http://www.intellivision.us/intvgames/jzintv/jzintv.php

That contains the GUI and an older version of jzintv, so after you install it then you can go and grab the latest "Current Stable Dev Version" from Joe's site:

http://spatula-city.org/~im14u2c/intv/

Just unzip the files and overwrite the ones that were installed with the GUI.

Has anybody used Launchbox with JZINTV? I have tried to set it up on my computer, however, it does not seem to do anything. I had it running in the past but unfortuntly, something happened to it. Would really like to have this running as this seems like a good compromise until/if the LTO Flash GUI can be used as a launcher. Thank you very much for your time.

Yes, it works. Do you have exec.bin and grom.bin in the jzintv\rom folder? Check if your game rom files or jzintv has moved since you last set it up.

Check the jzintv command options for things like an invalid keyboard hackfile.

Edited by mr_me

Interesting, My Windows 10 installation does not have a option to go full screen.

F9 should toggle between window mode and full screen mode.

If you aren't interested in toggling, but want full screen mode, then in the GUI you can click on the full screen checkbox:

post-43396-0-58737300-1474645409_thumb.jpg

If you are not using the GUI, then you can put -x1 in the command line. The GUI adds this after the -z1 (or whatever resolution you set):

post-43396-0-60506200-1474645792_thumb.jpg