IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Fleas Navidad news

RSS Bot

In case you've been wondering about the latest ActionMax homebrew, I haven't been working on it. I just figured hardly anyone would care, so I stopped work on it. But the ActionMax homebrew thread I had in the homebrew section of this forum has been dug up and replied to...twice. So I have decided to continue work on it. I am not sure if I can get this done by the holiday season or not (Wal-Mart is already selling fake Christmas trees!) but I am sure I can get it done by May 2017, so I will release it then. Why May 2017? It's the 30th anniversary of the ActionMax's release! I wanted to do something special for it anyway and since I don't have a third idea just yet, I decided I might as well have Christmas in May. Does anyone know the launch date for the ActionMax? I would like to play it on its birthday. I guess what I could do is every week play a different game. Every Monday during May 2017, I will be highlighting one game from the library. There's 5 games for it (not counting BBB) and 5 Mondays next May, so it would fit perfectly.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-13313-fleas-navidad-news/