IGNORED

Desert Bus - Official Ordering Thread

freewheel

One copy for me. Lowest # available.

Are any of your other games available at this time?

Thanks for the interest! I got your email as well, so I'll respond here in case other people are curious.

Goatnom is being released as part of a compilation cartridge, the IntyBASIC Showcase. Details can be found here: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/253799-in-the-spirit-of-community-a-new-release-is-announced/. The Showcase is also coming out this month, and I've passed on your name to the people running that project. You'll actually be getting 3 complete games on this cart!

The Controller Test program is currently available as a free ROM download here: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/257396-hand-controller-test-program-in-intybasic/. pINg hasn't been worked on in some time and I can't find the thread with it at the moment. Neither of these are on cartridges yet, but if there's interest, I could certainly be talked into making a few cartridges for people. If we go cart-only, it's feasible to do just a few copies. If people are only looking for CIB, there's a certain minimum number before it becomes practical to do it.

UPDATE: For those brave souls willing to shell out a bit of extra money for the first 10 serial numbers, there will be a little something "extra" included. It's gonna be pretty cool, and (mostly) exclusive to these serials. I say "mostly exclusive" as there will be 2 or 3 extras produced, for contest prizes. I'll announce more once I'm 100% sure of the details on everything. Suffice it to say, the only guaranteed way of getting this special bonus is to buy one of the first 10 copies.

Thanks for the interest so far, everyone. You guys are keeping me busy, tracking all of the requests!

• Like 2