IGNORED

Excali-blog - It's The Beard, Right? - OR - I AM A VEGAN!

RSS Bot

Yesterday was my day for universal confusion!! The morning started off so clean and simple! No one in the known world wanted to be my 'friend' and so I was kinda' shocked when a (I guess Indian) man 'liked' one of my comments about veganism and the fact (like science has 'facts'!?!) that plants always survive mass extinctions. Being the 'oh what an innocent affair this is as I skip along gingerly in wonderland with elves and little people' I didn't really think that my comment about a picture I'd seen earlier was his real attraction to me. There was a picture posted with hands crossed of different colors and henna all over them. It said "What do you get when a Christian, a Muslim, a Jew, and a Hindu all get together in a bar? A bunch of friends who draw henna on each other cause they're not assholes!" To which I replied "Oh, like Palestine before ISREAL!" and this guy 'liked' that as well.

NOW! I have studied history and understand that it had been a while since any real all encompassing regional conflicts tore apart Palestine. This is possibly a skewed understanding, but is the story from what I know. I looked through my comments and realized that he's 'liked' most of the diet/lifestyle related stuff, so, like a lonely vegan looking for some 'cred' or some 'frenz' I 'accepted' him. Then a handful of eastern, Indian, and Malaysian people popped up asking to be friends!

WOW! THIS VEGAN THING IS EVERYWHERE!

The second I click these guys as friends my whole page is FLOODED with PALESTINIAN NEWS and MURDER and DEAD BABIES and CORPSES and a BUNCH or GARBLEDEGOOK I AINT NEVER SEEN and SURE AS HELL DON'T ENDORSE OR WANT TO SEE!

NOW!

The FBI says that vegans/vegetarians are SECOND on their list of TERRORISTS! WAS I JUST PROFILED! I FEEL ALLLL DIIIRTY!

I don't know who bombed what since then and I don't know how to fix it and I don't know how to deal with all the death and fucked-uppery that is befalling that place and I KNOW I JUST GOT PROFILED!!

Then I realized that a visually disabled person on Youtube who I respect and watch because he's a guitarist and talks values of instruments and I respect his views, TOTALLY MISTOOK MY COMPLIMENTS FOR INSULTS and has his THUGS THREATENING ME!
He has guitars all over his walls and said in his video that when he's done the guitars are going to "Wrap around the room"! I thought "WOW! That's gonna look GREAT! I can't wait to see it!"! Being the creative writer that I am (really, I've written poetry that I'm sure Odin has in his personal collection) I responded with "I can't wait to see this wrap around guitar lair!"

The next comments were a muddled mess of how I was going to get battered by people for calling this guitarist a LIAR and apparently making the claim that he didn't WRAP a GUITAR in ORANGE TAPE!?!?! WHAT IN THE FU**ING FU*K!! So I spend the next half hour explaining that I said 'LAIR', not 'LIAR' and that his orange taped guitar looked NICE (actually it had an appeal that was unique, original, uninhibited and I'm sure that he would have said I was going to ''neak origami up to him and get 'bited'!) and that it was a miscommunication (I did not use 'that' word and am NOT a Catholic)!!

I pissed of the god of war and agriculture for appeasing the god of color and all creation! Puddles and ripples, puddles and ripples ..

*rocking back and forth with arms wrapped around knees

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/634/entry-13350-its-the-beard-right-or-i-am-a-vegan/