IGNORED

Found a Bunch of Intellivision Games on Craigslist

Eric7100

It bothers me that you are pretending to be stupid after you found something great.

To me that is not cool. :(

He was probably still in disbelief and shock that is actually worked on intv was all. After he thought it was for a system other than intv. ;-)

• Like 1

If I hadn't seen that cart with the Jr. Pac-man label at the bottom of the Craigs list box photo, I would be a little suspicious that this is some kind of elaborate hoax to introduce a new homebrew. Or maybe this never ending election season is just making me paranoid. :)

• Like 2

To everyone who has expressed interest in Jr. Pac-Man and the other boards:

Additional details (including my decision) will be announced in this thread soon. Thanks for your interest. :)

Also, I will be posting more pictures sometime today. :-D

I picture you have owned these for years....... :thumbsdown: and are now breaking them out in an extortionist fashion. I personally have no interest in them.

Was this title rumored back in the day? I don't ever remember reading anything about this as a title in the works. Especially weird that it seems very complete. Completely thrown by this find. Would love to see this released in full box form at some point. Looks very nice from what I can see.

Nope, they haven't even made empty boxes of jrpacman. The Intellivisionairies interviewed Russ Haft and he mentioned several games they were working on but not this one. I suspect Mike Winans programmed it, and I think he has been in contact with Keith Robinson so its strange that it hasn't been mentioned.

I see nine bare cartridge boards in the photo and so far six (Poker & Blackjack, MLB Baseball, Tron Maze-A-Tron, Space Battle, Triple Action, Jr PacMan) have been identified. The others look like Mattel boards or possibly INTV.

Edited by mr_me
  • Like 1

I picture you have owned these for years....... :thumbsdown: and are now breaking them out in an extortionist fashion. I personally have no interest in them.

Perhaps you should show us how much "no interest" you have in them by not posting...? Just a thought. :ponder:

• Like 3