IGNORED

DKA/D1K/D2K/D2K SE + Minehunter for sale (shrink-wrapped, new)

Carl is an American. He doesn't nor has ever lived in Canada.

OOPS my mistake.. I thought I read once that he lived in Hamilton Ontario ... Sorry Carl.. I was just putting it out there..

Hoping all the best in care and recovery for you Carl...

Edited by m-crew

Carl,

I'm sorry to hear that you are not doing well. If you are in need of money for medical care or essentials, perhaps there is a government program locally that could help? How about your family? If you have trouble getting in touch with them, I'm sure someone from this international community may be able to assist.

I also recommend looking into gofundme.com, setting up a profile and describing your condition so that others can assist as they can. That would also expand the reach of your campaign.

I say this because begging on a retro-gaming forum is not only unsavory to the community, but may harm your reputation unwarrantedly by placing you in the same category with others who have tried to take advantage of the good nature of the community. That is never a good thing.

Good luck, and I wish you well.

-dZ.

Thank you for your concern. I did not know about gofundme.com and have set up a profile. We will see what happens.

Just a side comment, though. Asking for help from the community that you have significantly contributed to and that actually stands to benefit by helping you (in the form of new games or other Intellivision related development, such as emulators, new compilers, and other development tools) hardly seems unsavory, reputation-tainting, or smacks of taking advantage of anyone.

I'd say what is far more unsavory is constantly derailing threads by asking when snow levels will be added, if secret game #1 will be followed by secret game tau or infinity, and so forth when we could be talking intelligently about which games remain our favorites and analyzing

what about them makes them so enduring. Would not be potentially helpful to both fans and developers?

Carl

• Like 1

Why not come back to Canada, all that is covered in our health care..

I sure do hope you get better Carl..

Unfortunately getting a flight from Japan to the US (where I am from and which indeed would likely cover the test) is far more expensive than the test itself, and would take far longer to schedule and actually receive (during which time I must wait and endure the pain as well).

Unfortunately getting a flight from Japan to the US (where I am from and which indeed would likely cover the test) is far more expensive than the test itself, and would take far longer to schedule and actually receive (during which time I must wait and endure the pain as well).

I do see your point there Carl. :(

Have some Compassion Guys , When someone needs $$$ for Health reasons and are sick, it really doesn't matter where the monies come from (legal ways).. It just matters that they get healthy again. Pray for Carl and all that are ill with sickness or disease to get better..

Cheers

• Like 2

I'd say what is far more unsavory is constantly derailing threads by asking when snow levels will be added, if secret game #1 will be followed by secret game tau or infinity, and so forth when we could be talking intelligently about which games remain our favorites and analyzing

what about them makes them so enduring. Would not be potentially helpful to both fans and developers?

Carl

Ah, you mean like derailing yet another thread by complaining about something completely unrelated to it? Gotcha.

Ah, you mean like derailing yet another thread by complaining about something completely unrelated to it? Gotcha.

You're the one who accuse me of being unsavory by asking for money. I merely countered that far more unsavory things occur on Atariage every day, often perpetrated by you and your friends. Deal with it.

You're the one who accuse me of being unsavory by asking for money. I merely countered that far more unsavory things occur on Atariage every day, often perpetrated by you and your friends. Deal with it.

Thanks for being so understanding when I was trying to be constructive in a compassionate way. After all, you are the one who needs help. I guess this attitude is what endears you to this community. Good luck to you, I wish you well.

-dZ.

Thanks for being so understanding when I was trying to be constructive in a compassionate way. After all, you are the one who needs help. I guess this attitude is what endears you to this community. Good luck to you, I wish you well.

-dZ.

I apologize for my previous posting, I realize you were trying to be helpful,

Also apologies to Rev. These games are literally the last things I own that I could possibly sell. I've held onto them as long as possible.

That being said, I have zero interested buyers anyway.

Thanks for all the help, Carl

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New eBay postings. I'm selling two vision-adapters which allow you to use Intellivision or Colecovision or possibly other controllers like the Sega Genesis on your PC.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/292012664515?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

And also the INTV2PC adapter by Division Software from 1999. It is now quite rare:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/intv2pc-division-software-use-intellivision-controllers-on-your-pc-rare-/292012669304?

Would really appreciate purchases on these, would really help me out.

Thanks, Carl

Edited by Carl Mueller Jr