Flappy Mcfur Homebrew Now Available to Order

homebrew bitjag

154 replies to this topic

#151 Machine ONLINE  

Machine

Moonsweeper

• 382 posts

Posted Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:01 PM

I would love a chance to pick this up. Not sure how/why I didn't buy it first time around.......

#152 matthew954 OFFLINE  

matthew954

Star Raider

• 55 posts

Posted Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:39 AM

Oh now I REALLY need to get a Jag now more than ever..... I may have to buy the game, before I get the console lol.  I may have missed this in the thread, but are these carts new, or repurposed original carts?  I'm just curious lol.

#153 lachoneus OFFLINE  

lachoneus

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 208 posts

Posted Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:48 AM

Oh now I REALLY need to get a Jag now more than ever..... I may have to buy the game, before I get the console lol.  I may have missed this in the thread, but are these carts new, or repurposed original carts?  I'm just curious lol.

The plastic shells are unused original Atari stock.  The PCB's are reused rejected stock (didn't pass QC back in the day maybe...).  Pull the old chips off, solder new ones on with your game.

#154 matthew954 OFFLINE  

matthew954

Star Raider

• 55 posts

Posted Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:30 AM

That's awesome.  I will admit, it pains me when someone repurposes an original game to make another.  Any ideas when the games will be stocked again?

#155 lachoneus OFFLINE  

lachoneus

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 208 posts

Posted Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:41 AM

That's awesome.  I will admit, it pains me when someone repurposes an original game to make another.  Any ideas when the games will be stocked again?

No other games are physically harmed in the production of Flappy McFur  :thumbsup: There isn't an exact date yet, but the goal is sometime this year.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: homebrew, bitjag

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users