ONLY ONE MORE DAY TO GO!!! Challenge ends November 6th, end of day.
Updating the standings again as of 11:15PM (CDT) on November 5th...
Looks like Deteacher is still commanding a healthy lead going into the home stretch.
Here are a few pointers...
1) Clear early missions as quickly/efficiently as possible, by doing so the rate of chute-drops will not ramp up as quickly
2) Bonus missions occur every 4th round so try to exit the prior mission (3,7,11,etc.) with Automatic gun mode
3) Get good at shooting planes, and then shoot as many as possible even when not required (1000 each)
4) When required to shoot fallers, power-up to Automatic and then exploit paratroopers who jump directly over your gun
(shoot them all the way down, each hit counts!)
5) Always note right away when a mission requires you to kill landers, in many cases you must first intentionally let some land before there are enough to clear the mission. Good to realize this right away.
Edited by erichenneke, Sat Nov 5, 2016 10:37 PM.