IGNORED

Is there some weird war between AA forums and Atari I/O forums?

Rev

Wasn't MANSLAP one of those Mystique games for Atari?

If not, it would be a great homebrew title. Who knows, maybe there's a prototype floating around out there.

When I first found this board, I thought, man, these guys are always fighting and appear to hate each other... and then I kept reading and realized that it's actually one big dysfunctional family, at which point I signed up. To each their own.

• Like 4

Well, if someone is making the Manslap game. The music is already done.

Here is the Urban Dictionary for Manslap. I thought it was a new term!

Manslap
The act of being slapped in the face by another man with a stern face and a furrow in his brow.

When Matt told Cameron he looked like a rat fuck, Cameron walked up to Matt and man-slapped him.

Did he just manslap him ?

Edited by Rev
  • Like 1

I haven't been over to the Atari io forums because I don't see the need. What's the point of having another Atari based forum? There's plenty of great and amazing Atari shit happening here that I have a hard time keeping up with. Oh yeah..and some intellivision stuff to.

• Like 2

At first, I thought it was all in good fun.

That'll be the last time I ever log into Atariage. Sleazeballs and douchebags.

If Albert shows up to Arcade Expo, I may give him a hearty manslap.

Then, I realized he was totally serious.

Just the fact that AtariAge tolerates it disgusts me.

As Justin said: delete the thread and ban the user.

That said, their house rules are clear and well stated ("be nice, don't be a douche") and this seems like consistent enforcement of them.

I just read the whole thread as my first visit to Atari I/O, ever. The thread seems like a lot of drama centered about how Atari I/O doesn't have drama. I hope that the vitriol in that particular thread is not representative of their site.

Exactly what I thought. Reading that thread, they come across as everything they detest. Very odd. With all the AA hate going on, my guess is their membership consists of previously banned AA members.

• Like 1