IGNORED

Have a Look at my Commodore C64C

Still a wonderful machine after all these years! Kinda wish I would have kept my mint, non-yellowed 64c, but am most nostalgic over the breadbin model. Funny how the two "feel" so different from each other. Breadbin looks archaic comparatively (in a good way of course), while the 64c has a more modern, Amiga type feel to it. Love both really. :love:

My C128 looks just like this (clean) :)

I remember I went to TRU to pick up a C64 back in the day (the C64C model was on display) and back then you had to take a ticket, pay, and then drive around the back of the building to pick it up. They handed me a brand new older breadbin model instead of the C64C they were supposed to give me. I didn't argue and took it and left :) Not to say that I didn't like the C64C, but the breadbins are what I used in school and was more used to them. The SD2IEC is a great device indeed and I used one (still use one) but when you choose to move to the Ultimate you will really be able to open the possibilities up :)

Edited by eightbit