IGNORED

50% Off Sale at GoodDealGames.com EXTENDED until Nov. 6th!

gooddealgames

50% OFF at GoodDealGames.com
We just shipped out our 15,000 order! To thank my customers, we are offering 50% OFF ALL RETAIL ITEMS! The only rules: You must order five or more in-stock items, flat shipping rate of $9.99 per domestic box, only items listed on linked page below (no homebrew). Offer expires November 6th. Go CrAzY and THANK YOU!
http://gooddealgames.com/inventory/Retail%20Games.html

To clear earlier confusion, the games are listed at full price, so you'll get them for half of the listed price.
  • Like 1

How many times are you going to need someone to tell you that the prices aren't half price on the site? And what does it matter if he has one copy or multiples? Email him with what you want, if it's sold out he'll let you know. It's not very difficult.

One time would be nice and from the person who is selling, not from other people. If he can't take the time to answer my questions then I will not put the time into buying from him.

Quantity matters when you make reproductions and want multiples of certain games. I asked a question in his thread and if he can't give a simple response then he is not in need of my business, plain and simple.

This is poor customer service in my opinion. I find it absurd to just plop links down in marketplace forums all over the internet and then not respond to inquiries.

To clear earlier confusion, the games are listed at full price, so you'll get them for half of the listed price.

One time would be nice and from the person who is selling, not from other people. If he can't take the time to answer my questions then I will not put the time into buying from him.

Quantity matters when you make reproductions and want multiples of certain games. I asked a question in his thread and if he can't give a simple response then he is not in need of my business, plain and simple.

This is poor customer service in my opinion. I find it absurd to just plop links down in marketplace forums all over the internet and then not respond to inquiries.

If his response wasn't clear I really don't know what to tell you. I'm confused about the reproductions comment, he's selling some used and a lot of NOS games as part of this deal. Not repros. Nobody is asking you to buy games for 50% off, so I guess more power to you. You showed him.

• Like 1

If his response wasn't clear I really don't know what to tell you. I'm confused about the reproductions comment, he's selling some used and a lot of NOS games. Not repros. Nobody is asking you to buy games for 50% off, so I guess more power to you. You showed him.

Instead of answering my questions in his initial thread he instead chose to make another thread and yes he did partially answer one of my questions in this thread, but it's just irritating. I was NOT looking for my question to be answered an a completely different thread than where I asked it. If I had not seen this thread my question would not have been answered by him.

It is common courtesy to reply to people in the thread they ask you a question in, not make a new thread assume they will see the reply.

I make the reproductions, therefore I want very specific carts to use as donors for the games I make, not him. The reason quantity matters to me is I want bulk amounts of the same games to use as donors.

It's fine I expect better customer service from people I plan on buying from and for my standards, I got none.

How hard would it have been to email him and ask your questions? I've placed multiple orders from him and he's always had great communication, but I guess it's easier to just complain. Bummer you couldn't take advantage of this sale to make your bootlegs. That must be rough.

I have purchased games from Michael for some time and I've gotten to meet him at several retro gaming events. He's a great guy but he doesn't hang out in the forums much. The best way to reach him if you have a question is to email him. He responds quickly.

• Like 2