I'm calling this one done and at version 1.0! Unless someone finds a major bug.
The spiritual sequel and final installment of the Wizard's series published by long-gone-but-not-forgotten Rainbow software, Wizard's Doom is a new 3D dungeon game written in TI Extended BASIC with assembly language assistance. Features include:
- Three different character classes to play
- Procedurally generated dungeons for infinite replay
- Two dozen different monsters with varying characteristics and abilities
- Six dozen different items to find including weapons, armor, scrolls, potions, rings, and much more
- Save and load game feature
- Full manual in PDF format
I also have a very limited print run of paper copies of the manual! If you want to acquire one, I will be happy to ship one to you at the cost of postage. (About $3 for U.S. domestic) Please private message me if interested! Only while supplies last!
Wizard's Doom 1.0.1: WizardsDoom.zip 395.97KB 36 downloads