IGNORED

THE "MAKE A GAME LABEL/BOX INTO SOMETHING FUNNY/COOL" thread!

Cool Box Idea.

On second look, Maybe it is but The mountains look too big. Might be the angle of the camera or something. I don't see the Hyatt but its pretty short and may be behind something. If it is, It must be looking west. Chase tower looks right..

• Like 1

Cool Box Idea.

On second look, Maybe it is but The mountains look too big. Might be the angle of the camera or something. I don't see the Hyatt but its pretty short and may be behind something. If it is, It must be looking west. Chase tower looks right..

I don't live there so I don't really know for sure. I assume "Arid-Zone" in your profile is a pun on Arizona so you should know. I sometimes have to squint at pictures of the Portland Metro Area before I can tell where it is. Or sometimes it's a part of the neighborhood I haven't been to.

It made me think of the ET and Pacman carts that were buried in the desert. I swear if someone hasn't made a 2600 homebrew where you did for the games they should... lol

When I think of ET falling into a pit I imagine it having been filled with ET carts.

• Like 1

When I was a kid, I thought of these two titles:

attachicon.gifsmf.png attachicon.gifstarbox.png

Actually, I think Star Box would be a rather interesting game, wouldn't you?

I think the box should be the one from the Metal Gear series. The one that Snake hides underneath. I have such great memories of hiding under that box and sneaking up behind the guards, then making them freak out when they see a box that wasn't there before!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...