Nice Job! Things are coming along well.
I won't say too much about missing features, since I know this is in progress, but here are a few things off the top of my head and one error I noticed.
1. When editing Player 1, data from Player 0 appeared, disappeared, and then reappeared in Player 1's grid.
1. Provide a way to retain the last palette loaded between sessions (so it won't need to be reloaded over and over).
2. I'd personally like to see WBM file format loading possible for Graphics 8. This file format is supported in Photoshop and is nearly 1 to 1 for translating to Graphics 8 (I've used it a lot for Atari stuff).
3. Current font loaded in editor should be available for various other modes and screen editors.
1. It's little consfusing having a multicolor view for the current player in the "Normal Mode" tab.
Edited by MrFish, Tue Mar 6, 2018 10:09 PM.