Score!

Vectrex

6 replies to this topic

#1 Ashevent OFFLINE  

Ashevent

Space Invader

• 18 posts

Posted Sat Nov 5, 2016 2:48 PM

So happy to finally be able to join the Vectrex family. Just found a working one at Flea Market for a great price. Been looking for years.

Edited by Ashevent, Sat Nov 5, 2016 2:48 PM.

#2 chas10e OFFLINE  

chas10e

Dragonstomper

• 698 posts

Posted Sat Nov 5, 2016 2:59 PM

awesome

right now on Ebay Sean Kelly himself is selling his multicart for 50 bucks 

#3 madman OFFLINE  

madman

River Patroller

• 2,222 posts

Posted Sat Nov 5, 2016 3:04 PM

Welcome to the world of the most unique retro system! I don't believe I've ever seen any Vectrex stuff in the wild. Maybe a couple CL ads, but that's about it. Best part about the Vectrex is it comes w/one of the best games ever built in!

#4 chas10e OFFLINE  

chas10e

Dragonstomper

• 698 posts

Posted Sat Nov 5, 2016 3:11 PM

just saw this 72 game multicart 39.95 http://atariage.com/...-available-now/

#5 save2600 OFFLINE  

save2600

Quadrunner

• 13,917 posts

Posted Sat Nov 5, 2016 7:17 PM

What was the great price if we may ask? 

Saw one at a flea market once, actually there's a few gaming spuds that like to set up shop at the various fleas around here. Don't really even know how or take the time to restore anything. Just hope to hell stuff works... $225 and was roasting in the sun all_day_long.   :lol:

#6 JEFF31 ONLINE  

JEFF31

Moonsweeper

• 478 posts

Posted Sat Nov 5, 2016 9:25 PM

I got VERY lucky a few years ago.  I went to visit my mother and found a video game store that I did not exist when I lived there.  Anyway the guy had 2 Vectrex units for sale - one had 12 games the other 13.  There were 5-6 dups in the whole lot.  Oh and most of the games were in their boxes.   I asked a price and he said he wanted $125 for each system.  At the time I did not know that this was a good deal!!!  I did purchase one unit and games and then the other a few weeks later.   (darn - no MR. Boston in the set...   did get Polar Rescue however - without a box/overlay...)

Have added several home-brews to the collection over the years.  This is my 2nd favorite system

#7 Ashevent OFFLINE  

Ashevent

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 18 posts

Posted Mon Nov 7, 2016 9:17 PM

awesome

right now on Ebay Sean Kelly himself is selling his multicart for 50 bucks 

Thanks, I was really surprised to see how many home-brew games they make for this as well

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Vectrex

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users