IGNORED

Score!

Ashevent

What was the great price if we may ask?

Saw one at a flea market once, actually there's a few gaming spuds that like to set up shop at the various fleas around here. Don't really even know how or take the time to restore anything. Just hope to hell stuff works... $225 and was roasting in the sun all_day_long. :lol:

• Like 1

I got VERY lucky a few years ago. I went to visit my mother and found a video game store that I did not exist when I lived there. Anyway the guy had 2 Vectrex units for sale - one had 12 games the other 13. There were 5-6 dups in the whole lot. Oh and most of the games were in their boxes. I asked a price and he said he wanted $125 for each system. At the time I did not know that this was a good deal!!! I did purchase one unit and games and then the other a few weeks later. (darn - no MR. Boston in the set... did get Polar Rescue however - without a box/overlay...)

Have added several home-brews to the collection over the years. This is my 2nd favorite system