IGNORED

Season 10 - Round 3 - Ms. Pac-Man & Pepper II

Thought I'd give Pac-Man Collection a whirl on BlueMSX, but I can't get these instructions to work:

To run the game in blueMSX, first select File > Cartridge Slot 1 > Insert. In the Insert ROM dialog box, highlight the Pac-Man Collection rom file and then in the file ROM Type drop-down at the bottom of the dialog box, select ColecoVision MegaCart®. Then click on the Open button. (Ikrananka).

Did you get Pac-Man working on the Blue MSX J?

I've added the Mulligan Option for the season. If you miss a round due to real life situations, etc. etc., you can go back to a round that has ended and post scores. This is allowed for 1 round, 1 time,

anytime throughout the season. Simply state that you are using your mulligan and post scores. Good Luck!

• Like 1

Slight improvement for me in Pac-Man (38,070 pts). It's odd: I can get over 100k with ease a different version of Pac-Man on the Colecovision (the AtariSoft prototype) and the NES versions; however, this version is way harder.

attachicon.gifPac-Man 38,070 pts.png

PacMan Prototype was one of my proposals for this HSC season. Maybe it will come ;-)

PacMan Collection is too difficult for me. :woozy:

I would need an easy level with 5 lives.

• Like 1

PacMan Prototype was one of my proposals for this HSC season. Maybe it will come ;-)

PacMan Collection is too difficult for me. :woozy:

I would need an easy level with 5 lives.

Ask and you shall receive. I've added the Atarisoft prototype rom (1984) as another bonus game. Medium setting. Enjoy!

• Like 1

Ask and you shall receive. I've added the Atarisoft prototype rom (1984) as another bonus game. Medium setting. Enjoy!

Thank you very much, NCG! :thumbsup:

This is a version, where I don't lose a life in every round.

By the way, this is one of the reasons because the Coleco is my favourite system. Game level 1 is often very moderate, so that even an average gamer can have a lot of fun.

I think the Atari systems are often more difficult. One great exception, as I saw your new avatar: Miner for the Coleco is devilish.

• Like 1

Pepper II 247,150 (Skill 3). I agree, it is tough, but that's what makes it fun. I originally was going to make the bonus score 500K, then 300K, both seemed a bit much. After playing I decided 200K

was a pretty decent challenge for Skill 3. First time I was finally able to crack 200K. Should have scored a little more, but im happy to get there. It is brutal. Numerous resets.

post-34612-0-56448300-1479244079_thumb.jpg

Edited by Northcoastgamer
  • Like 2