Photo

new products at arcadeshopper.com

229 replies to this topic

#226 jrhodes OFFLINE  

jrhodes

Moonsweeper

• 314 posts

Posted Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:46 AM

Yes kiddies, there is a Santa Claus... His name is Greg, and he lives in the USA :-D

#227 --- Ω --- OFFLINE  

--- Ω ---

Hexacorerunner

• 13,924 posts

Posted Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:22 PM

Yes kiddies, there is a Santa Claus... His name is Greg, and he lives in the USA :-D

Yeah, Greg's been my personal savior on things TI... and on more than one occasion.  I've been meaning to do a video on him and ArcadeShopper.com, but something else always seems to get in the way.  It's gonna happen, might still be a month or so out.  

#228 Iwantgames:) OFFLINE  

Iwantgames:)

River Patroller

• 2,471 posts

Posted Tue Apr 2, 2019 6:15 PM

FINALLY ARRIVED! now just need to test them and get them shipped out over the next week..yay!

Awesomeness! Can't wait :)

#229 MueThor OFFLINE  

MueThor

Star Raider

• 55 posts
  • Location:OMG, yet another good former TI customer from Germany ;-)

Posted Sun Apr 7, 2019 9:31 AM

Dear Greg,

Sorry, but before others declare you to be a savior or even Santa Claus, you have to send me the items I have ordered from you many weeks ago. This message is an urgent reminder of following earlier message to you:

Dear arcadeshopper,

Not only the discontinued board was ordered. Please look up in our thread "TI Stuff Questions" for all items I have ordered. In addition, everything is already paid.

Sincerely

Again I emphatically ask you to look up in the non-public thread "TI Stuff Questions" of ours, where we wrote messages to each other. See following message from 22 January 2019:

Hereby I order following items:

1 xxx (discontinued board)

2 FinalGROM 99 SDcard preloaded

Please send me the items as a private citizen in a way so that xxx. After having written this message, I will pay the total amount via PayPal.

Sincerely Yours,

In that thread I sent you later on following message on 26 January 2019:

Dear Greg,

The total amount has been transferred to your account on PayPal and I have sent you an email with the delivery address. Have you already sent the items to the delivery address?

Regards

Hopefully you will take action in this matter as soon as possible, so I can finally receive my ordered items.

Regards

Edited by MueThor, Sun Apr 7, 2019 9:35 AM.

#230 arcadeshopper OFFLINE  

arcadeshopper

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 4,336 posts

Posted Sun Apr 7, 2019 10:40 AM

Dear Greg,

Sorry, but before others declare you to be a savior or even Santa Claus, you have to send me the items I have ordered from you many weeks ago. This message is an urgent reminder of following earlier message to you:

Again I emphatically ask you to look up in the non-public thread "TI Stuff Questions" of ours, where we wrote messages to each other. See following message from 22 January 2019:

In that thread I sent you later on following message on 26 January 2019:

Hopefully you will take action in this matter as soon as possible, so I can finally receive my ordered items.

Regards

unfortunately this is what happens when people try and go around the shopping cart.. things get missed..  as they aren't in my software to remind me. :) I keep meaning to get this done, then life happens.. if it was in my store.. it'd be shipped already,

now I'm in the middle of a move so will be a few before I am able to find these items and get them shipped out.  I will get it done when i have finished moving.. You can keep reminding me.. I appreciate it.. 

Greg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users