LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! INTRODUCING ...
THE OFFICIAL ATARI AGE 2016 SECRET SANTA THREAD
This is the official AtariAge Secret Santa Thread for 2016!
Thank you for making the 2015 AtariAge Secret Santa a thundering success! Christmas returned!
Open to all AtariAge members in good standing (explanation to follow)
The rules are very simple:
1. Post a reply within this thread of your intention to participate.
2. PM me (Grig) with the following information: AtariAge username, name and mailing address - along with the answers to the following questions:
A. Candy/Treat you like that can withstand the mail
C. Media Format/Shirt Size
D. Describe yourself/helpful hints
E. Anything else relevant or specific
F. Would you be willing to ship internationally (new question)
3. Please try to keep each answer to around 5 - 7 words. Don't worry about an answer format - just send me the information and I will make sure that it safely reaches it's target.
4. All responses need to be received by Wednesday November 23rd - right before Thanksgiving.
5. How much you spend is up to you but a range of $25 - $35 should suffice.
6. Final mailing date should be no later than December 10th. Tracking numbers are not required but they are recommended.
The thread will be regularly updated with participating members at the bottom of the page (I put my name down first to get it started).
Please remember to have a good time with this. Don't be a Bah-Humbug and just enjoy giving and receiving with other AtariAge members.
(in case you missed it):
And now a word from our sponsor (the fine print you don't want to read but should):
This is open to all AtariAge members in good standing: In other words, Albert will have the final say if you have been a tad too "naughty" this past year on AtariAge. If someone requests to participate who has been more "vinegar" than "honey", I will ask Albert for a final decision and either add your name to the list or send you a "We regret to inform you" PM. Sorry mates, but the AtariAge Secret Santa is a special occasion and will be reserved only for those who enjoy and value this truly remarkable community and the fabulous individuals who keep it going.
chuck d head