IGNORED

AtariAge Xbox Live Club

Hyper_Eye

As I announced in the pinned gamertag thread I have created an AtariAge club and invited many of the people on the gamertag list. Since I maintain that list and have sent friend requests to each person that added their tag to that list I felt I would be best suited to get this club started. I only invited people that are in my friends list and whose tag still matches their tag in the list or I know for sure to be an AtariAge member. I surely missed some. If you would like to join you can request an invite by searching for the AtariAge club on the Xbox One, the mobile app, or use this link to access it from your browser: https://account.xbox...379890226594505

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

It is just such a shame there are so few really good retro titles on the system for us all to play. Yeah sure they are releasing some through backwards compatibility.... The Midway collection... the rare collection.. having said that play Blast corps for the last two hours.. refreshingly good... like so little of the current gen which seems totally clapped out on this gen...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got an xbone and after getting a few games for it, I am more convinced than ever I am a retro gamer through and through. Load times KILL me. I can't believe I am this impatient or that other people are still that patient, maybe they haven't experienced pop and play bliss.

At any rate, my tag is NeelicksMulgrew and I have no idea what to do with my live account other than d/l some free games...

Just got an xbone and after getting a few games for it, I am more convinced than ever I am a retro gamer through and through. Load times KILL me. I can't believe I am this impatient or that other people are still that patient, maybe they haven't experienced pop and play bliss.

At any rate, my tag is NeelicksMulgrew and I have no idea what to do with my live account other than d/l some free games...

So you weren't much for the 8-bit Tape Loading era? Waiting ages for a game to "load" only for it to error. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I got rare, but don't know if any games are online multilayered. I mostly play battle block theater, which is a lot of fun, but is a 360 game.

Actually, I've played very little for one, so no idea.

I'm esternamornezz on live (and psn for that matter though Minecraft is all I play on there)

I just don't play a wide range of games anymore, mostly due to time, but with Xbox one, loading too, literal days for a game :(