Atari Flashback Portable FAQ and Compatibility List

Atari Flashback Portable FAQ Compatibility List

529 replies to this topic

#526 fiddlepaddle OFFLINE  

fiddlepaddle

River Patroller

• 2,220 posts

Posted Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:53 PM

I don't use a mac, but I think the files come up in the order that they were copied to the SD card. I just have to highlight the LAST game in the list, hold SHIFT and then press HOME, which selects the entire list in reverse order, then CNTL-C (for COPY), then PASTE on the SD card...but I use Ubuntu.

#527 Flojomojo OFFLINE  

Flojomojo

Swingin' Space Reporter!

• Topic Starter
  • 7,472 posts
  • Let's Dance!

Posted Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:07 PM

I think the AFBP reads them in the order they were placed on the card. You should be able to copy them to a different volume, sort by name, and then copy them back again to get them in the order you want.

#528 Asaki OFFLINE  

Asaki

Stargunner

• 1,955 posts

Posted Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:01 AM

It's a lot easier and a little faster to just use a FAT sorting utility.

#529 onmode-ky OFFLINE  

onmode-ky

Dragonstomper

• 785 posts

Posted Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:45 PM

You are welcome to check out the take apart pictures I made of the pre-production model I did at one point and see if you can determine anything from that:

http://atariage.com/...20#entry3637891

I'm over a month late replying, but your pictures of the pre-production model were the ones I had already looked at. Thanks for that contribution! If you're game for taking it aaaaallll apart once again, though, well hey, I won't stop you. ;) In no small part because I can't reach you from way over here, even with a spatula. Those who are within spatula range, however . . . .

onmode-ky

#530 Flojomojo OFFLINE  

Flojomojo

Swingin' Space Reporter!

• Topic Starter
  • 7,472 posts
  • Let's Dance!

Posted Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:23 PM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Atari Flashback Portable, FAQ, Compatibility List

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users