IGNORED

Intellivision Mission: Secret Santa

DZ-Jay

At this point, everyone should have received either a package or at least a shipping notification from me.

If you haven't, or if you have any questions or problems, just send me a PM!

I'm traveling right now, on my way to visit my family, so I will have limited access to the Internet throughout Christmas. So, in case I'm not around to say it later, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and the most prosperous of New Years! :)

¡Feliz Navidad!

dZ.

• Like 3

Uh oh, looks like Santa is having some trouble with my package. It's official status is "In Transit, Delayed" with a message stating that it will not be delivered by the expected delivery date and there's no available estimated delivery date at this point in time. I wonder what happened?

Uh oh, looks like Santa is having some trouble with my package. It's official status is "In Transit, Delayed" with a message stating that it will not be delivered by the expected delivery date and there's no available estimated delivery date at this point in time. I wonder what happened?

Oh no!!!! I'm so sorry to hear that. I heard from the sender that he thinks he knows what happened and that it may have something to do with his creative packaging techniques. :(

The current status says:

The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date. An updated delivery date will be provided when available. The item is currently in transit to the destination as of December 20, 2016 at 10:20 pm.

Hopefully it'll be there soon!

Oh no!!!! I'm so sorry to hear that. I heard from the sender that he thinks he knows what happened and that it may have something to do with his creative packaging techniques. :(

Hopefully it'll be there soon!

Now I'm interested in seeing how it was packaged! I'll keep an eye on the tracker. I'm not worried (yet) :)

I hope that there will be unboxing videos/pictures and thoughts posted online. This is the first secret santa I've participated in without knowing my recipient. It's been fun.

Yes, please! I hope everyone posts their unboxing photos or videos so that we may all share in the excitement.

I am currently traveling, visiting my family, but I'll post updates as I can.

Apart from cvga, is there someone else who hasn't received their package or at least a shipment notification from me? Also, if any of you have any questions or problems, just shoot me a PM.

And don't forget... Have fun and a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

dZ.

• Like 1

I got a notification that it was just delivered! cvga, you have now been "secrete santa'ed"!!!

It's true. I have it and can't wait to open it! I'm not sure what it was doing during its 4 day journey from the sorting facility to my post office (about 100 miles away) but I'm glad it arrived safely. It has a tube mailer taped to a rectangular box. Maybe someone thought it looked like a pipe bomb.

Just wanted to let everyone know that, in lieu of the Carol vs. The World Championship, the Intellivision HSC is closing the year with a round of Christmas Carol. Go play and share your scores! :)

I'll try to play a bit before the end of the year and submit my own.

dZ.

Found a few minutes of quiet time while everyone else was out finishing up some last minute details. I must have been a really good boy this year because Santa was really really nice to me...

IMG_1139.jpg

I absolutely LOVE this poster! My 10 year old and I are both big Utopia fans. This will definitely get framed and hung! I also received more variety of Snickers than I knew existed (by the way the kids are back and want to do some taste testing but I'm going to make them wait), heath bars, paydays,and lots of peanut M&M's. Yum!

Last but not least, there was also a sweet magnet and sticker from one of my favorite games, Christmas Carol! Totally awesome and greatly appreciated!

Thank you Santa!

• Like 3