IGNORED

Intellivision Mission: Secret Santa

DZ-Jay

Ok. Wow. I know its a bit early but I wanted to open it. When I saw where my Santa resides I knew the next week would pass at glacier speed.

Wow! Many loose carts that I needed, some trade material, and... Intellicart. I can tell you it will be put to good use and kept by a collector for a future collector.

The teepee in the background is my humble brag. I made it for my future Intellivision player. He can't play until he's 3. In closing I need to give many, many thanks to my secret santa. I feel like my package may be inadequate to a Canuck.

post-42177-0-50707400-1482644573_thumb.jpg

Edited by GenetixJ
  • Like 3

I got 3 shrink wrapped inty games, a nice O2 game, a deck of Intellivision playing cards, 2 music CDs, two Inty games for the A2600, some candy and what I am pretty sure is gummyBacon. Pretty damn sweet! This was a lot of fun, the sending and receiving. Hope everyone enjoyed it like I did.

post-111-0-97520000-1482684679_thumb.jpg

Edited by fsuinnc
  • Like 2

I got 3 shrink wrapped inty games, a nice O2 game, a deck of Intellivision playing cards, 2 music CDs, two Inty games for the A2600, some candy and what I am pretty sure is gummyBacon. Pretty damn sweet! This was a lot of fun, the sending and receiving. Hope everyone enjoyed it like I did.

Inty Santa.jpg

Gee, I wonder who your secret Santa was :D

So what's with the M Network(?) Sharp Shot?

• Like 3

Gee, I wonder who your secret Santa was :D

So what's with the M Network(?) Sharp Shot?

I am in Florida visiting Family for the holidays and won't be back with my A2600 until the New Year. But, I am very intrigued. It's probably a one of kind prototype of the best game ever made for the Atari 2600 but I won't know for sure until next week.

• Like 1

Love the Sons Of Lombardi Tshirt, and the local Kansas City brewed whisky, double chocolate flavoured vodka, bacon and jalapeño flavoured beef sticks and the Jack Stack Barbecue Kansas City Hot BBQ sauce! I can't wait to try it. Also a Kansas collectable quarter coin! Thank you very much Secret Santa! It really was a great day. :)

post-26415-0-69902000-1482729198_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Did anyone get this sweet sweater?

This is it, boys and girls... The last day to sign up!

This could be you come Christmas morning...

Intellivision%20Ugly%20Sweater.png

Spread the spirit... take on the mission... it is your destiny!

Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy as fath...

*Ahem*

Sorry I got carried away.

Join Us!

secret%20santa.jpg

• Like 2

I'm finally home and feeling better (caught a nasty super-flu bug in my travels) and I can reply to all the posts directly now from my computer.

I see that everybody got their presents except one... But that's OK, because Santa told me some Custom Officers in France got coal in their stocking this year! Humph!

If anybody else haven't received their presents, please notify me and I'll try to figure out what happened.

On with the show...

Here's a picture for anyone interested in seeing it...

IMG_1134_LI.jpg

Haha! I can see why that packaging can cause consternation at the Post Office! It looks like a fruit-cake attached to a pipe-bomb! :o A very festive explosion of cheer!! :lol:

Found a few minutes of quiet time while everyone else was out finishing up some last minute details. I must have been a really good boy this year because Santa was really really nice to me...

IMG_1139.jpg

I absolutely LOVE this poster! My 10 year old and I are both big Utopia fans. This will definitely get framed and hung! I also received more variety of Snickers than I knew existed (by the way the kids are back and want to do some taste testing but I'm going to make them wait), heath bars, paydays,and lots of peanut M&M's. Yum!

Last but not least, there was also a sweet magnet and sticker from one of my favorite games, Christmas Carol! Totally awesome and greatly appreciated!

Thank you Santa!

He! He!, I heard Santa say, "You like Snickers, uh? You get Snickers!!!"

Also, don't ignore the little "Micro-Changers" packet there; Santa always says, no matter the age and no matter the size, everybody gets a toy on Christmas!

I suppose I made a mistake sending a little dog as I see the recipient still hasn't received it! but c'mon at least you can rebuild the skeleton these holidays, hoho :P

Well, perhaps he'll get it for Halloween, when it's more appropriate! :lol:

Ok. Wow. I know its a bit early but I wanted to open it. When I saw where my Santa resides I knew the next week would pass at glacier speed.

Wow! Many loose carts that I needed, some trade material, and... Intellicart. I can tell you it will be put to good use and kept by a collector for a future collector.

The teepee in the background is my humble brag. I made it for my future Intellivision player. He can't play until he's 3. In closing I need to give many, many thanks to my secret santa. I feel like my package may be inadequate to a Canuck.
attachicon.gifIMG_0559.JPG

Looks like some awesome loot! Don't forget to post pictures of your little one playing when he's finally able! :)

attachicon.gifInty Santa.jpg

Gummy Bacon, who knew! :lol: My wife themed my birthday this year with bacon, and I got bacon-flavoured jelly beans! Surprisingly, they smell and taste like real bacon!

Love the Sons Of Lombardi Tshirt, and the local Kansas City brewed whisky, double chocolate flavoured vodka, bacon and jalapeño flavoured beef sticks and the Jack Stack Barbecue Kansas City Hot BBQ sauce! I can't wait to try it. Also a Kansas collectable quarter coin! Thank you very much Secret Santa! It really was a great day. :)

That looks like a very a propos Christmas present to fuel a day of Intellivision gaming. :)

Thank You Secret Santa!!!
You Rock !!! :)

Cheers

Yeah! Rockin' Christmas for a Rocking' Dude! Awesome!!!

Wow, this poster looks fabulous framed!

IMG_1151.jpg

Thanks again Santa!

It does look fabulous. I had only peaked at it casually earlier, but it is very well done and I am very glad you like it.

Unfortunately, as I returned from my trip I noticed that there were a few more items that I struggled to acquire but forgot to include in your package: a couple of Intellivision catalogues a home-baked Christmas Carol cookies. :(

The cookies are gone (sorry), but I will ship the catalogues separately. Christmas keeps on coming!

Fushek is awesome.

Thank you all for making Christmas even more fun!

attachicon.gifIMG_0742.JPG

Wow! Star Wars trading cards!!! Those look like the ones I had when I was 7 years-old! :o Fushek is awesome!!! :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas everyone!

-dZ.

• Like 2

He! He!, I heard Santa say, "You like Snickers, uh? You get Snickers!!!"

I've been trying to pace myself. I've eaten the crunchy Snickers and the Almond Snickers (as well as a Heath bar and one of the Daim bars from my Swedish Santa). They have all been delicious!

• Like 2

Hey Guys!

I just received today a great package. It was sent in the beginning of December but the DHL's French guys didn't do a good job so, I have had to call them many times and now, I have it in my hands.

As you can see : what a package !!!!

I would like to thank a LOT Oscar for the great great gifts and I would like to do a special thank for his letter, I appreciate a lot. I won't forget it.

Now, I want to share with you the gifts I received.

Thanks a lot to James for this great idea! You rock!!

(Sorry for my English, I'm French ^^)

post-32817-0-42404200-1483471994_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-78543700-1483471995_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-95421700-1483471996_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-99687700-1483471999_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-45263200-1483472001_thumb.jpg

Edited by scalpel
  • Like 5

Hey Guys!

I just received today a great package. It was sent in the beginning of December but the DHL's French guys didn't do a good job so, I have had to call them many times and now, I have it in my hands.

As you can see : what a package !!!!

I would like to thank a LOT Oscar for the great great gifts and I would like to do a special thank for his letter, I appreciate a lot. I won't forget it.

Now, I want to share with you the gifts I received.

Thanks a lot to James for this great idea! You rock!!

(Sorry for my English, I'm French ^^)

Hey Scalpel ,

Your English is awesome.. Better than mine and I was raised in Canada. ;)

Cheers

G

• Like 1

I think I could have done a better job on this. LOL

I have this figured out by next year!

Thanks for doing this.

Jay

Hey BBWW, Question is will you still remember what you figured out by Christmas next year..

I know I will probably forget by then..

I have problems remembering what I did an hour ago... lol

Beer anyone !!

I think I could have done a better job on this. LOL

I have this figured out by next year!

Thanks for doing this.

Jay

Hey, Jay,

Why do you say that? If you participated in this and you sent a present, then you did alright. This was never about stuff; it was about getting to know each other and sending a nice present to someone else.

By the way, you could never go wrong with bacon, so there you go. :thumbsup:

-dZ.

• Like 1