IGNORED

How much is the most money you have spent on a single game?

Shawn

How much is the most money you have spent on a single game?  

142 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most money you have spent on a single game?

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Wait... Explain this to me.

Sure! A poster named Rhindle the Red used to handle all the polls around here. I believe he even used the Adventure dragon as an avatar at one point too. So for a moment, it was like stepping into a parallel universe to see a person named "Rhindle the ____" with an Adventure dragon avatar asking about how polls are handled. :)

Sure! A poster named Rhindle the Red used to handle all the polls around here. I believe he even used the Adventure dragon as an avatar at one point too. So for a moment, it was like stepping into a parallel universe to see a person named "Rhindle the ____" with an Adventure dragon avatar asking about how polls are handled. :)

Gotcha. "Rhindle the Red". Hmm.

Is he still a member? Is that name open? I might want to take that name if it's open.

It's probably not possible to change names. I should have checked when I first signed up.

Jaguar Battlesphere to date (and probably will forever be) is the most expensive console game I've ever bought.

I bought a copy of BattleSphere a few years ago for $330 US. I don't regret it, but it wasn't the wasn't expenditure I have ever made. And if I sell it, I will almost certainly make more back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I spent $120 or so on the Starcraft 2 collector's edition (or whatever it was called) with the intent of flipping it.

I sold it, shipped it, and it got lost in the mail :/

I'm sure someone, somewhere enjoyed their free game.

Edited by Laner

Lynx P.I.T.S. for somewhere near or above $200. I'm not sure that's a fair choice, though, as that was just for the awesome packaging and manual. The cart itself was (and is) something like a $40 value. That's still the most I've ever paid for a game, as most of my other game purchases were from their original runs, such as BS:G and the Scatbox and the First Star (modern) releases.

• 2 weeks later...

Went with 251 to 350 because I piecemeal bought Panzer Dragoon Saga (disks only) for the Saturn and the Sega Saturn Floppy Disk Driver (because I wanted it all and afaik it's the only game that uses it, barely .... as in only 1 side of the floppy).

I have only the 4 disks and the 3 sleeves for PDS (and the PAL demo disk 1), missing is the manual and the insert artwork ... oh well, it would have been much more expensive if it was complete.

Even the floppy was untested (but it worked right off the bat), no FDD operator disk (I found it quite recently at a "reasonable" price) and no power supply (works fine with a Genny 2103 ;) ).

That would be..."Wild Guns" :) by- Natsume for the Super Nes...with a "tag" of..."Drum Roll Please!"... :arrow: ...$209.00..."Whew!!!"..."That's High Enuff!!"...Fer the Atari 2600..."The Honors Go To"...none other than... :arrow: :arrow: ..."Rescue Terra l" by- VentureVision...@ a :cool: "Cool"...$120.00. ..."lesser Whew!!"...'and I do like and enjoy both Games on their respective Gaming Systems!!'...'Jus' can't ..."Put Out"...'Green Dough'...like that all the time!!'..."God Bless!"..."See Ya!"... :) :-D :grin: :)

$50 for Pokémon Blue a couple years ago, the price was crazy inflated but it was from a store I knew very well that guaranteed they saved, and what I was finding online was about $10 cheaper. They didn't save, though, and I wanted to have all three.

$50 for Pokémon Blue a couple years ago, the price was crazy inflated but it was from a store I knew very well that guaranteed they saved, and what I was finding online was about $10 cheaper. They didn't save, though, and I wanted to have all three.

Oh wait I just remembered it was actually Animal Crossing for GameCube at $60 CIB.