IGNORED

Rebooteroids Now Available

Albert

• 4 months later...

I see we already have some challengers for Global Domination.

:-D

Nobody playing skirmish? Now's your chance to be #1 in the world!

Might play around a bit more with the online scores later, it's quite interesting and makes a change from jRISC :)

Was thinking a tickbox or something to filter scores so only the highest score from a single person is listed. So if you submit 20 scores into the top 50, only the highest would show in this table. Would probably limit this to top 10.

Was the high score table moved to another location or taken down completely? :-o

I just got my highest score of all time and wanted to sneak in and claim the top spot. The links are dead tho :skull:

Was the high score table moved to another location or taken down completely? :-o

I just got my highest score of all time and wanted to sneak in and claim the top spot. The links are dead tho :skull:

The site has moved to reboot-games.com (this morning!) - there is a forwarder on the old domain so name submission should be working, I'll check when I get home tonight. The manual name entry with the code will work, however.

First person to score over 150,000 in any catergory (for month of june) gets a free Rebooteroids high score patch!

Post here, then PM me your address and I will send ya a free patch!!!

(please, if you already have a patch, let someone else get one)

• Like 4

You won't regret this purrr-chase!

I bought the regular and clear cart versions. Which I've not done with other titles.

I also won a copy (from elsewhere) in a competition but it never materialised a year and a half later. Shame as I was planning to think about some sort of charity auction or similar since I already have two copies.

Due to a fair bit of downsizing, I'm having to sell all my Jaguar gear. If anyone in the UK wants a copy of Rebooteroids, they can have mine for £60 including postage. It will save you the cost of postage from the states plus possibly avoiding import charges. I paid import charges when I bought mine in December 2016 but I won't pass that onto the price. It is still in great condition. PM me if interested. UK only, I'm afraid.

Can't believe I'm still top of the Single Skirmish table. It's been over a year now.

Edited by Lord Innit

• 4 weeks later...