IGNORED

Play Through Gaming Convention in Raleigh NC Feb 25 2017

Rev

Are you going, Jason? I'll be going to the convention and I wanted to meet as many of the Intellivision forum regulars as I could since I missed out on PRGE (and likely will miss out this year again).

Is anybody making a list of who's going?

-dZ.

I'd love to be able to go, but money and time have been tight for me lately. I'm going to try to make it to PRGE, though. Between CGE 2014 & PRGE 2016 I've been fortunate to meet a decent chunk of the forum members. You guys are good people...except for Rev. He's like the shifty eyed dealer of forum members :D Just kidding! He's a super nice and interesting guy and even offered to give me some candy from his windowless van in basement of the parking garage.

• Like 1

You guys are good people...except for Rev. He's like the shifty eyed dealer of forum members :D Just kidding! He's a super nice and interesting guy and even offered to give me some candy from his windowless van in basement of the parking garage.

You too huh? Glad I'm not the only one. What with the nudes he sends, and the candy van, we should start a support group.

I'd love to be able to go, but money and time have been tight for me lately. I'm going to try to make it to PRGE, though. Between CGE 2014 & PRGE 2016 I've been fortunate to meet a decent chunk of the forum members. You guys are good people...except for Rev. He's like the shifty eyed dealer of forum members :D Just kidding! He's a super nice and interesting guy and even offered to give me some candy from his windowless van in basement of the parking garage.

Ummm......rrrrright