Just to remind you, today, MAME 0.198 has been made available for download. Several fixes, new things:
- New running system: TI-99/2 (24 and 32 KiB). Get the ROMs from Whtech.
- Tomy Tutor's cassette drive is working again (after removing the auto-wait states)
- TMS9995 now correctly latches pulsed interrupts. The 9995 can latch pulses which can be explicitly reset via the FLAG bits. This was broken but undetected until now, because the Geneve and the 99/8 do not use pulses. The 99/2 does.
- Creating disk images via OSD has been fixed.
- The HX5102 got its internal connector, which allows us to run two drives on the 99/8 (driven by the same controller in the HX5102).
- The HX5102 now properly recognizes two-sided disks; the track count (40/77) can be set by dip switches.
Still not working:
- Cassette on the 99/2
- Hexbus on the 99/2, so there is still no way to save or load a program.
- Double density on the HX5102