Questions answered in this thread:
1. Is there a way to run a loop to check variables by an index?
2. Player collision event is triggered when player0 comes into contact with player2 or player3
(ie. if collision(player0,player1) then bopFish=3)
3. DPC Starfield not working (http://atariage.com/...ld#entry3638997)
4. Can the starfield be resized horizontally?
5. Is there some sort of modulo operator?
I don't quite understand the bitwise stuff yet. For now, I am using something like:
temp4=eatSnot/16 temp5=eatSnot*16-temp4 ; temp5 returns eatSnot mod 16
6. What about gosub and bankswitching?
7. Can the background be stretched?
8. On functions:
9. Can you toggle a bit on/off...?
10. Can you cycle through colors in a sprite with the DPC+ kernel?
11. What is this pointer stuff?
12. Use a table for subpixel movement:
13. Can I give a label to bits?
14. What's up with missile0? Every time I try to change the height, it draws weird diagonal lines. Is there a way to get it to behave more like missile1? Short answer - if you download the starfield effect for one project, but don't plan on using it for another.... don't store your new project in the folder that has the starfield .asm file.
15. Can I get missile1 to be any wider than 8 pixels?
16. If I understand correctly (which is unlikely), all of the graphics are crammed into one bank. I am running out of room in that bank - is there a way to store more in another bank?
Unanswered questions in this thread:
1. In the DPC+ kernel, can you assign a single color to a sprite? If so, will it save cycles?
2. My Visual bB does not have the options listed in the manual. Am I using the wrong version of Visual bB?
3. Can anyone offer an explanation/example of SeaGtGruff's read/write array?
Edited by The Maxx, Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:01 AM.