IGNORED

Kaz Kompo 2015 - vote for the best game from 2015

+Adam+

Once again - thanks to all game creators and voters, congratulations to the winners! :)

I've prepared a ZIP package with highest rated games (top 10), you can download it from HERE

To remind you the best ten from 2015:

1. Duszpasterz Jan Rzygoń / Priest John McPuke - 351 points

2. Bomber - 328 points

3. Dimo's Quest Lurch Edition - 323 points

4. The Great Escape - 303 points

5. D.I.T.C.H. ("Deeper in the Cave, Helipilot") - 292 points

6. Jim Slide - 279 points

7. E-Type - 252 points

8. Strictly Gone Bananas - 234 points

9. Chimera+ - 199 points

10. Toy'Swap - 171 points

Some notes:

- Duszpasterz Jan Rzygoń / Priest John McPuke - in the package there are two language versions: EN, PL and game sources

- Dimo's Quest Lurch Edition - there are two language versions: EN, DE

- Jim Slide is in version 1.12, full version was available on cartridge only; in ZIP file one may find also documentation and level editor.

- E-Type - there are two types of gameplay: START gives 3rd person view game, SELECT 1st person game

- Toy'Swap - documentation included in the package

• Like 2

Finally there was 81 games in the competition. 80 games in the package and also "Tapper Special Edition" (by Fandal and tWh) got votes - it was not initially included in the package, as there were just some graphics modifications.

79 people have voted, here you may find the detailed list in Excel.

Some of you may have seen those charts on AtariOnline.pl - as you can see, the fight was very tight:

KK2015w1.PNG

KK2015w2.PNG

That was the 10th anniversary edition of Kaz Kompo - 10 years have passed and there will be a special edition: Super Kaz Kompo quite soon. Stay tuned :)

• Like 2

(...) For me I need to replay a few, e.g. E-Type; it got a lot of votes but I didn't take to it - the screen was hard to see.

Maybe you should use SELECT option on starting screen to play without the car visible :)

Hmm, scoring the 21st place is not that bad for me. It is the first half, at least. I am glad that my favorite - 'Turbo Snail' is above CuLoMin.

Is that even possible that we have 43 new games in 2015, 22 years after the official EOS of the platform and 36 years after its first appearance? Not all the games are what we call "AAA titles" today, but it is impressive anyway.

I'm afraid you have misinterpreted the results. It's better than you thought :)
There was 81 games, 62 of them got points and they were classified on places from 1 to 43. So your game was just after the first 1/4 of the list...

I'm afraid you have misinterpreted the results. It's better than you thought :)
There was 81 games, 62 of them got points and they were classified on places from 1 to 43. So your game was just after the first 1/4 of the list...

Now I can see the reason why I almost failed the statistics class back in the old university times.

But this is even better news, more games and better position of CuLoMin :). Nevertheless, I am not going to get cocky.

• Like 1