IGNORED

The Atari 7800 Homebrew Podcast

Dauber

Hi, friends! Episode 47 is out a day early on accounta I'm starting Extra Life tonight. (I'm trying to bring "on accounta" back into the vernacular. And "swell." And calling people "mac.") This installment takes a look at unquestionably the longest-awaited product for our beloved 7800!

http://homebrew78.fab4it.com/media/hbh_episode_047.mp3

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I like this podcast. It's the afterparty podcast of a busy work week, where you're at some stranger's apartment, talking to someone at 3am with drinks about your favorite Pink Floyd album.

Come on over. We'll get intense about The Piper at the Gates of Dawn.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, all...in case anybody's wondering, this podcast is on giga-hiatus, quite simply because I ran out of titles to review. :)  I'm planning a new episode for some time a week or two after PRGE. The podcast is NOT over, nor did I get a cyst and decease or anything.

You have the power.

1 hour ago, Dauber said:

Hey, all...in case anybody's wondering, this podcast is on giga-hiatus, quite simply because I ran out of titles to review. :)  I'm planning a new episode for some time a week or two after PRGE. The podcast is NOT over, nor did I get a cyst and decease or anything.

You have the power.

Will you be attending PRGE?  BTW, I see what you did there, "...cyst and decease".

42 minutes ago, Dauber said:

Unfortunately, no. I will some day -- if for no other reason so my wife can get a trip to Portland. :)  This year isn't workable though.

Damn. :(  Wish I could have seen you at the one that is close to you at least.

It would have been nice to meet you in person...

I will be at PRGE...  I'm starting a new job next week and they already know about this trip (and Florida's Free Play in November) so hopefully nothing will get in the way.

• Like 2