IGNORED

Fest West 2017

Omega-TI

How long will signups remain active?

And can folks pay at the door?

Fest West is FREE to attend, although this is at the Oak Tree Restaurant, so be prepared to order and pay for your own lunch.

Please do not bring your own food.

Those that sign up will have a custom name tag waiting for them when they arrive. Name tags will be used for the drawings, and the user must be present to win. Since Fest West is April 29th, signups remain active until then.

Last years name tags looked like this...

gallery_35324_1027_125280.jpg

... I've not had time to come up with a new design yet.

• Like 2

Thanks for the answers and I don't think changing the design is a big deal. I think just update the year no?

Dunno... I've been thinking of it as a 'souvenir of attendance', so I wanted to make it different from last year's version.

There will only be a limited number made, only attendees will get one, and after Fest West no more will be made. :P

I wonder if anyone kept theirs from last years Fest West? Maybe it's a waste of time to put so much effort into them.

Speaking of Fest West ID tags, would anyone be interested in being the person to design this year's tag?

There are four criteria that must be met, otherwise the design is up to you.

1) The graphic master file must be in .PNG format.

2) The graphic master must be 1009 X 685 in size.

3) It must say Fest West 2017 somewhere on the tag.

4) There must be room left for both user names, real and online.

sml_gallery_35324_1027_83389.jpg

Signups begin on February first, so the completed design would need to be ready by March 1st so I can start printing, cutting and assembling tags as I have available time.

I sure hope someone with more talent than me wants to design this thing. I've seen some of the cool graphics you guys are capable of and am sure it would surpass anything I could do.

• Like 1

Bummer! It would have been great to finally meet you in person. This year is looking to be even bigger than last years.

Yes it would be nice to meet everyone face to face. Of course if something changes where my company decides to nix my travel to the conference then I will let everyone know. But as it sits right now I'll be in Ft. Lauderdale.

Speaking of Fest West ID tags, would anyone be interested in being the person to design this year's tag?

There are four criteria that must be met, otherwise the design is up to you.

1) The graphic master file must be in .PNG format.

2) The graphic master must be 1009 X 685 in size.

3) It must say Fest West 2017 somewhere on the tag.

4) There must be room left for both user names, real and online.

I'll try to do something so that if you will like you can use :)

• Like 3

So...this place?

Yep, that's the place!

Official signups begin on the first of February (something will be posted) and signups will close on April 15th. The signup procedure is necessary to allow me to inform the business about how many people are to be expected. This is necessary so they business can factor for proper employee scheduling and staffing.

Signups are required for an official "Ciro Design" name badge with your name on it. Badges will be used for prize drawings.

• Like 1

As stated before, Fest West 2017 will be from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturday the 29th of April.

Attendance is FREE, however you'll be expected to pay for your own lunch when we break at 12:00 noon.

(Please do not bring your own food).

Signups begin on February 1st and conclude on April 15th.

This will enable me to give the approximate number of attendees to the restaurant so they can plan

for proper scheduling and staffing needs for us.

Atari Age users can just send me a PM by clicking << HERE >> for others, please send an email to:

festwest2017@gmail.com

I'll need your FIRST NAME and your prefered USERNAME on sites like here at atariage.com or atari.io.

Your name information will be printed on your own custom name badge (so people know who you are).

Name badges will be required to enter the drawings and you must be present to win.

Thanks! It's going to be fun!

Decided to recycle this calendar from last years thread...

(29.Apr.2017)

... because signups begin February 1st and you'll need an official name tag to win door prizes.

ah, this is the provisionally date for the fight Wladimir Klitschko ./ Anthony Joshua in Wimbledon :cool:

ah, this is the provisionally date for the fight Wladimir Klitschko ./ Anthony Joshua in Wimbledon :cool:

Well! How dare them! Don't they KNOW that Fest West is more important? ;)

Feel free to send them this GIF I slapped together today so they can come see for themselves why they need to reschedule! (just kidding)

gallery_35324_1072_1236239.gif

post-35324-0-25407200-1485903862_thumb.gif

• Like 1

Dunno... I've been thinking of it as a 'souvenir of attendance', so I wanted to make it different from last year's version.

There will only be a limited number made, only attendees will get one, and after Fest West no more will be made. :P

I wonder if anyone kept theirs from last years Fest West? Maybe it's a waste of time to put so much effort into them.

I kept mine. It is hanging in a place of honor with other expo badges in my game room!

• Like 1