Photo

What have you actually PLAYED tracker for 2017 (Season 10)

Where Action 52 is tops the Game.com beats the N64 and Kaboom usually wins

974 replies to this topic

#51 Iwantgames:) OFFLINE  

Iwantgames:)

Stargunner

• 1,938 posts

Posted Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:11 AM

I think I played a demo of Nocturne, but not 100% sure...off to YouTube :P

Yep played the demo

Edited by Iwantgames:), Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:15 AM.

#52 wongojack OFFLINE  

wongojack

River Patroller

• 2,405 posts

Posted Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:39 AM

Here are my times for the week:

MSX 2

Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake  543

Nintendo 64

Zelda Ocarina of Time 563

Windows 95/98

Baldur's Gate 517

Half Life 554

I ended up staying pretty balanced between these 4 as I continued playing them from the previous week.  I managed to finish Half Life and MG2.  Still working on Zelda and Baldur's Gate.

Regarding Half Life, this is a truly brilliant game.  My biggest complaint is with the platforming, but toward the end when they made it the focal point of the levels, it actually got better.  I think my biggest praise is the way they are able to tell a compelling story around all the action with very little voice acting.  You really did feel like you were a part of the accident and then the only one who could fix it.  A great experience.  The final boss was also a nice challenge that felt rewarding to beat.

Metal Gear 2 shows us that even at an early stage, Kojima just tried to shove as many cliche'd plots as he could into one game.  This is a good game in terms of the mechanics of sneaking and fighting guards, but a lot of the puzzle solving is almost like a point and click adventure.  I suppose there is nothing wrong with that since those were near their height in 1990, but having the 3rd type of rations equipped so it will lure rats through a hole is something I expect in Day of the Tentacle, not a military/espionage game.  This game improves upon the first in almost every way and feels more natural to solve.  However along with all of its positives, the stupid plot elements are turned up and more obvious as well.  The backtracking was more prominent in this one as well.   Stupid character names are here too but that shouldn't be a surprise if you've ever played any MGS game.  I sound negative, but I had fun with it.  Certainly better than a poke in the eye.

#53 Jin ONLINE  

Jin

Solar Striker

• 1,888 posts

Posted Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:19 AM

It was a bit of a slow week for gaming around here this week, but still not too bad. :)

4IW2MOY.jpg

Atari 2600

New Pac-Man (8k Version) - 7 minutes

Pitfall II: Lost Caverns - 9 minutes

Plaque Attack - 46 minutes

Venture II: The Abysmal Abyss - 6 minutes

Atari 800XL (Already Posted, Emulated on Nintendo Wii)

Montezuma's Revenge - 13 minutes

Ms. Pac-Man - 16 minutes

Pac-Man - 10 minutes

Robotron 2084 - 5 minutes

Game Boy

Boggle Plus - 31 minutes

Bram Stoker's Dracula - 84 minutes

Street Fighter II - 48 minutes

Super R.C. Pro-Am - 98 minutes

Game Boy Color

Monopoly - 187 minutes

Ms. Pac-Man: Special Color Edition - 115 minutes

PlayStation

Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation - 293 minutes

Total Play Time This Week
968 minutes (16 hours 8 minutes) [968 minutes eligible]

Individual System Play Times This Week

Game Boy Color: 302 minutes

PlayStation: 293 minutes

Game Boy: 261 minutes

Atari 2600: 68 minutes

Atari 800XL: 44 minutes

With me being laid out for most of the week after dental surgery on Tuesday I didn't get in quite as much gaming time as usual this week, though I did manage to put my newly backlit Game Boy to good use playing a variety of games to pass the time while laying back in bed. Some games like Street Fighter II, Super R.C. Pro-Am, and Ms. Pac-Man I played for either NintendoAge.com's effort to beat every Game Boy game this year or for HighScore.com's high score charts, but others like Monopoly and Boggle Plus are just personal favorites of mine. I am still working on Bram Stoker's Dracula and did manage to get to the second to last level on Hard difficulty this week, but it is a pretty ridiculously challenging game so it might take several more tries before I'm able to beat it. 

Other than Game Boy and Game Boy Color games I also spent a bit of time trying out some more Atari 800XL computer games emulated on the Wii, and of course in light of current events I had to play Plaque Attack on the 2600! :lol: I've never been too great at Plaque Attack but after playing a few games of it I did manage to set a new personal best high score of 49,830 this week, so I'm happy with that. I also spent a little time comparing the Best Electronics upgraded CX-40 joystick for the 2600 to the factory original Atari CX-78 EuroPad controller to see which I liked better. They're both great controllers and while I do like the classic look and feel of the CX-40 I did find the CX-78 more enjoyable to play with if I was going to be playing for more than a few minutes at a time, since it didn't dig into my palms or give me wrist cramps after a couple minutes like the CX-40 does. I still love the CX-40 and think it's a great classic controller, but it can be pretty hard on the hands at times for sure. 

As far as the misses gaming time from the past week goes, for her it was 100% all Tomb Raider; and probably not as much of it as she would have liked to have had. With me being relatively incapacitated from the surgery and the pain meds that I was on I spent a lot of the week kicked back on the couch in front of the entertainment center, but at least she was still able to get in a bit of time here and there. That's really all the news that's fit to print for this week I think. With any luck I'll continue healing up at a steady pace and next week will be a bit more eventful. Until then, happy gaming to you and yours! :)

Edited by Jin, Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:31 AM.

#54 Iwantgames:) OFFLINE  

Stargunner

• 1,938 posts

Posted Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:10 PM

So I just picked this up

KIMG1102.JPG

And got to wondering if the R-Zone had ever made a appearance in the tracker?

#55 thegoldenband OFFLINE  

thegoldenband

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,257 posts

Posted Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:00 AM

Here's the summary for Week 2, running from January 9 - 15. We logged 8042 minutes of eligible play, playing 67 games on a total of 22 systems.

Top 10:

1. Nocturne (PC (Windows 95/98)) - 1550
2. Shiryou Sensen: Browning no Fukkatsu (NEC PC-8801) - 600
3. Kaboom (Atari 2600) - 598
4. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64) - 563
5. Half-Life (PC (Windows 95/98)) - 554
6. Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (MSX2) - 543
7. Baldur's Gate (PC (Windows 95/98)) - 517
8. Lights Out (Game.com) - 300
9. Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (Tomb Raider 4) (PlayStation) - 293
10. Baseball Stars (NES/Famicom) - 240

Pre-NES top 10:

1. Shiryou Sensen: Browning no Fukkatsu (NEC PC-8801) - 600
2. Kaboom (Atari 2600) - 598
3. Attack of the Timelord (Odyssey^2) - 180
4. Tutankham (Intellivision) - 167
5. Mario Bros. (Atari 5200) - 80
6. Tetris (TI-99/4A) - 75
7. Plaque Attack (Atari 2600) - 46
8. Tutankham (Atari 2600) - 43
9. KC's Crazy Chase (Odyssey^2) - 35
10. Space Attack (Arcade) - 29

Top 10 systems:

1. PC (Windows 95/98) (2621)
2. Atari 2600 (714)
3. NEC PC-8801 (600)
4. N64 (563)
5. MSX2 (543)
6. PlayStation (423)
7. Odyssey^2 (345)
8. SNES (337)
9. NES/Famicom (331)
10. Game Boy (322)

And it's another week for the record books! This one pops in at #9 in our all-time list, which is rapidly becoming an "only 8000+ minutes need apply" organization (our #10 has 7918 minutes).

The Windows 95/98 platform is a huge outlier this week, led by Nocturne's massive total, though even without Nocturne it would've taken the win. Some nice parity in the rest of our Top 10, with less than 100 minutes separating our #2 game from our #7.

And speaking of close contests, Shiryou Sensen: Browning no Fukkatsu just pips Kaboom for the pre-NES title, though the Atari VCS holds on to #2 on the system charts.

Nocturne hops straight into the 1000-minute club in its first appearance on the tracker, and is joined there by Shiryou Sensen: Browning no Fukkatsu (1270 min. logged to date) and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (1402 min.), bringing the club to a total of 253 members.

BTW, no record of Tiger R-Zone to date. But if you're willing to play it, I'll log it! :)

#56 Eltigro OFFLINE  

Eltigro

Stargunner

• 1,568 posts

Posted Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:16 PM

It's in emulation... and I'm still working on it... but I've logged a little over 30 hours on Suikoden for the Playstation so far...

#57 Jin ONLINE  

Jin

Solar Striker

• 1,888 posts

Posted Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:39 PM

It's in emulation... and I'm still working on it... but I've logged a little over 30 hours on Suikoden for the Playstation so far...

In one week? Very impressive! :o
If there's one thing I've learned from observing the misses' PlayStation gaming habits it's that playing an RPG on that system is literally a full time job. An unpaid one, but still a full time job no less when it comes to the time spent on it. :lol:

#58 Eltigro OFFLINE  

Eltigro

Stargunner

• 1,568 posts

Posted Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:09 AM

In one week? Very impressive! :o
If there's one thing I've learned from observing the misses' PlayStation gaming habits it's that playing an RPG on that system is literally a full time job. An unpaid one, but still a full time job no less when it comes to the time spent on it. :lol:

Well, I'm not sure exactly when I started, but the file has a date of 1/11/17 on it, so it couldn't have been more than ten days.  I just checked and the save file said 35:28, so almost 35 and a half hours.  I spend a lot of time trying to grind and level all the characters... main is about lvl 42 now and most others are at least in the 30s with many of them around 37 or 38.  I have 80 of the 108 stars (characters recruited).  If you've played it before, I'm just past the battle with the fire spears.

And yeah, I'm out of work at the moment, so I got some time while I wait to hear back from applications.  heh

Edited by Eltigro, Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:18 AM.

#59 Iwantgames:) OFFLINE  

Stargunner

• 1,938 posts

Posted Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:33 PM

So I actually got my ol' lady to play some retro games this week :) First we played a game of Quest for the Rings which she had fun with and then we played a quick round of Alpine Skiing and Armored Encounter (Combat), then she played Mario. I played quite a bit of the R-Zone and I must say that I actually kinda like the games I have for it and will likely pick some more up if I find them cheap. I added a Sega Master System to the collection this week so played a bit of that and while I like the games I got I wish I had gotten something other than just shooters lol.

NES

Super Mario Bros. - 45min

Zelda II - 10min

Odyssey 2

Alien Invaders Plus - 15min

Alpine Skiing - 10min

Armored Encounter - 5min

Baseball - 5min

Dynasty - 10min
Tried to figure this game out but still don't get it lol

Football - 2min

P.T. Barnum's Acrobats - 20min

Quest for the Rings - 145min

Showdown in 2100ad - 10min

Sub Chase - 5min

SEGA Master System

Astro Warrior - 120min

Choplifter - 100min

Hang On - 5min

Missile Defense - 5min

TransBot - 20min

Tiger R-Zone

Indy 500 - 10min

Star Wars Imperial Strike - 15min

Star Wars Jedi Adventure -10min

Star Wars Millennium Falcon Challenge - 45min

Windows

Doom - 15min

May get a bit more time tomorrow but figured I'd post this just incase I forget :)

#60 carlsson OFFLINE  

carlsson

Metagalactic Mule

• 5,217 posts

Posted Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:51 AM

Atari 8-bit:
Super Pacman - 84 min.

CP/M:
Ladder - 12 min.

Interton VC-4000: (see below)
Grand Prix - 4 min.
Circus - 3 min.
Crazy Crab - 4 min.
Flappy Bird - 13 min.
Munch and Crunch - 4 min.
Pinball - 12 min.
Super Maze - 2 min.
Treasure Hunt - 3 min.
Winter Sports - 5 min.

Super Pacman is due to entering the new season of the Atari 8-bit HSC, which means I'm more likely to regularly post playing times on this system.

When it comes to the Interton VC-4000, thanks to the new multicart by Rolo (Dragon/CoCo multicart with adapters for other systems), I am able to play games released for various 1292 family systems (e.g. Acetronic, Audiosonic, Fountain, Hanimex, Interton, MPT-05, Prinztronic, Radofin, Rowtron, TRQ, Voltmace) of which the VC-4000 seems to be the best recognized today. Obviously Flappy Bird is a recent homebrew and very difficult.

From now on, I'll be using the common game names mentioned on this page, instead of what the box says:

It means the following previously played games may need to be renamed in the tracker database for future consistency (plus any games other members used to play, not sure about those):

Air/Sea Battle (Interton #7) = Air/Sea Attack
Car Racers/Car Races (Interton #1) = Grand Prix
Hunting (Interton #12) = Shooting Gallery
Paddle Games (Interton #3) = Olympics
Tank Battle (Interton #4) = Combat
Black Jack (Interton #2) = Blackjack
Outer Space Combat (Interton #19) = Space War

For Invaders (Interton #32) that already is the common name, and all the above played games are listed with their common name.

#61 oyamafamily OFFLINE  

oyamafamily

River Patroller

• 2,660 posts

Posted Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:29 PM

ATARI 2600:

Dark Chambers - 80 minutes

Defender - 117 minutes

Missile Command - 73 minutes

Space Invaders - 11 minutes

ATARI 7800:

Centipede - 3 minutes

#62 karokoenig OFFLINE  

karokoenig

River Patroller

• 2,023 posts

Posted Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:27 PM

SNES

Super Pinball: 5 min

PC (DOS)

Silent Hunter: 125 min

The SNES playtime just came into existence because I had to test my RF connection. It worked. And that's bad news, because it means my Atari 2600 Jr console seems to have broken down. Which is very very bad news indeed - now that the new High Score Club S´season has started. I hope I find the time to dig out my spare console and play this week.

#63 Kurt_Woloch OFFLINE  

Kurt_Woloch

Stargunner

• 1,224 posts

Posted Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:58 PM

Here are my gaming times for this past week (January 16th through 22nd)...

Arcade:

Kicker - 64 min.

Tutankham - 170 min. in 5 sessions

Atari 2600:

Tutankham - 94 min.

Commodore 64:

Legend of Sinbad - 180 min.

Odyssey^2:

Tutankham - 11 min.

I continued my Tutankham spree by playing the Odyssey^2 version and replaying the Atari 2600 and Arcade versions. On the Atari 2600 I made it through all 4 mazes. In the arcade version I got near the end of Level 4, but didn't manage to complete it. On the Odyssey^2, I got a bit past the 1st keyhole.

On the Commodore 64, there isn't a version of Tutankham, but I played Legend of Sinbad which is a mash-up of different games. First you play a level that plays very much like Sinbad. If you make that, the 2nd level looks like Shao-Lin's Road / Kicker, which is why I played the arcade version of Kicker after that to compare. The 3rd level, if I remember right, plays very much like Crossbow. But I didn't get that far, because the versions in Sinbad are HARD! In Level 1, there are constantly opening and closing doors which can be tough to navigate. In Level 2, the time limit is BRUTAL! You have to play very aggressively in order to beat enough enemies to advance before the time runs out.

By the way, I once tried to insert my C-64 version of "So cold the night" by the Communards (which you can find as a SID file on the Internet by the musician name of Pinocchio) into a hacked version of Sinbad, but didn't quite succeed. Anyway, consequently I sang the song on Karaoke yesterday. ;-)

#64 Atarian7 OFFLINE  

Atarian7

River Patroller

• 3,233 posts

Posted Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:23 PM

Atari 2600

Kaboom! - 630 minutes

Missile Command - 76 minutes

Kaboom! high score of the week: 190,975

#65 Iwantgames:) OFFLINE  

Stargunner

• 1,938 posts

Posted Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:29 PM

Not much but I added alil more time today.

Atari 2600

Pac-Man - 140min
Tried to beat my high score but didn't get close :/

NES -

Mario Bros. - 20min

#66 thegoldenband OFFLINE  

thegoldenband

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,257 posts

Posted Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:19 PM

My times for the week:

NES:
Flappy - 434 min.

PC Engine:
Lady Sword - 2 min.

PC Engine CD:
Art of Fighting - 10 min.
Monster Lair - 1 min.

Genesis:
Davis Cup Tennis - 15 min.

Game Boy:
Pocahontas - 59 min.

SNES:
International Tennis Tour - 340 min.

Beat Pocahontas, cleared 60 levels (or "sides") in Flappy, and won the Australian Open in International Tennis Tour...only to discover that the game immediately wants you to play the doubles event and the fake Davis Cup -- and doesn't give you a password until you've done all three. Which would take, er, about 8 hours of gaming, assuming you win all your matches.

#67 wongojack OFFLINE  

wongojack

River Patroller

• 2,405 posts

Posted Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:06 AM

Nintendo 64
Zelda Ocarina of Time 566

Windows 95/98
Baldur's Gate 657

Still not done with either of these.

#68 SiLic0ne t0aD OFFLINE  

SiLic0ne t0aD

River Patroller

• 2,170 posts
  • Rock 'N Roller, Space Patroller

Posted Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:01 AM

Weekly Total:
Penguin Adventure - ColecoVision ~45min

Sydney Hunter and the Sacred Tribe - Intellivision ~10hrs

Hera Pimera (Juno First) - Vectrex ~40min

Minestorm - Vectrex ~20min

#69 Jin ONLINE  

Jin

Solar Striker

• 1,888 posts

Posted Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:49 AM

As I've started to recover from my recent oral surgery the gaming routine is beginning to get back to business as usual around here. :)

7uWgK23.jpg

Arcade

Frogger (played on Konami Collector's Series: Arcade Advanced for Game Boy Advance) - 6 minutes

Ms. Pac-Man (played on Namco Museum for Game Boy Advance) - 20 minutes

Scramble (played on Konami Collector's Series: Arcade Advanced for Game Boy Advance) - 5 minutes 

Game Boy

Alien vs. Predator: The Last of His Clan - 69 minutes

The Castlevania Adventure - 368 minutes

Nemesis - 144 minutes

Operation C - 48 minutes

R-Type (played on R-Type DX for Game Boy Color) - 41 minutes

Xenon 2 - 196 minutes

Game Boy Color

Monopoly - 116 minutes

Ms. Pac-Man: Special Color Edition - 106 minutes

PlayStation

Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation - 705 minutes

Total Play Time This Week
1,824 minutes (30 hours 24 minutes) [1,824 minutes eligible]

Individual System Play Times This Week

Game Boy: 866 minutes

PlayStation: 705 minutes

Game Boy Color: 222 minutes

Arcade: 31 minutes

This week was a darn good week for gaming in my household, with 100% of my gaming time this week taking place on one variation of the Game Boy platform or another. I beat of a ton of original Game Boy games for the NintendoAge forum effort to beat as many Game Boy games as possible in 2017, including: Alien vs. Predator, The Castlevania Adventure, Nemesis, Operation C, R-Type, and Xenon 2! In addition to the plethora of original Game Boy games that I played through this week I also spent a fair bit of time enjoying my usual Game Boy Color favorites Ms. Pac-Man and Monopoly, and got in a few rounds of classic arcade games on the GBA here and there too. 

There's not much to say about the misses' gaming time this week other than that she is still loving Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation, and it was the only game she played this week. I'm guessing there might be some Atari 2600 time in our future next week since the Atari 2600 High Score Club is up and running once again, and I do plan to play every week this season now that we have a Harmony Encore cartridge to participate with. As far as next week goes I've got another handful of Game Boy games lined up to play for NintendoAge and I'm guessing that the spousal unit has at least another week left to go in Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation, so I think it's safe to expect more of the same from my household next week. Though there may be a few surprises coming in the mail next week that could shake things up a bit... I guess we'll just have to wait and see! Until then, happy gaming and best wishes to you and yours! :)

Edited by Jin, Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:27 AM.

#70 Eltigro OFFLINE  

Eltigro

Stargunner

• 1,568 posts

Posted Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:06 AM

Okay, read that the official week runs Sunday through Monday and the cutoff time is 3PM EST on Monday.  Going to go ahead and put in my Suikoden time.  I'm not sure when exactly I started, so it might have been before the week officially began, but at least if I put it here, then I can know how much I played this week and know a weekly total for next week, if that makes sense.

Suikoden - PS1(emulation) 47 hours even (according to the game save) -  Main character is level 52.  I just enlisted the help of the Dragon Knights, so if you're familiar with the game, you know where I am.  I have 94 of the 108 recruitable characters.  If you've never played one of the Suikoden games, to get the best ending you have to find and recruit all 108 of the "Stars of Destiny".  You don't have to have them to finish the game, many are skippable.  And yes, I'm using a guide to help me find them all.  I used to have this game, but not sure how far I got.  I may have completed it, but looking back on old PS1 memory cards, I have already passed where I was on them.  I may have deleted some game saves, though, because I definitely remember parts that wouldn't have been on that game save.  (Old game save stats say I'm only at level 12).  I'm hoping to finish this one up and start on Suikoden 2 this week, but I had some trouble with the rom and it wouldn't play.  (My years old game save from Suikoden 2 shows me at level 55, with a little over 65 hours work in.  Still mad that I no longer have the actual games.)  Will work on that when I'm through with Suikoden 1.   :-D

Wild Arms - PS1(emulation) 1 hour 12 minutes.  I started this one up to play around a little bit.  This is another one I used to have.  Don't have any old game saves, though.  They must've gotten deleted.  

That's gotta be all for this week, I played lots of other games (both in emulation and on my "new" 2600 but didn't write down any times.  I'll try to make a point of writing down times this week.  I already have a little note pad I've used for passwords and such, so I'll just have to remember to put in a time.  Also going to try to put in more time on some real consoles.  The part that I needed to get my 2600 up and running will also allow me to play my Intellivision, so I'm going to check out some of those games a little more thoroughly.  

#71 cvga OFFLINE  

cvga

River Patroller

• 4,314 posts

Posted Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:58 PM

Gaming for the week...

NES:

Arkanoid - 20 minutes

Baseball Stars - 480 minutes   The Video Gamers finished their season as the champions with a record of 44-6. Pacman led the team in batting average, Luigi led in home runs, Wario led in RBIs, while Yoshi was our best pitcher.

Atari 2600:

Taz - 22 minutes

Homerun - 23 minutes

both games were played on my flashback portable

#72 thegoldenband OFFLINE  

thegoldenband

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,257 posts

Posted Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:28 PM

Here's the summary for Week 3, running from January 16 - 22. We logged 10,622 minutes of eligible play, playing 78 games on a total of 24 systems.

Top 10:

1. Suikoden (PlayStation) - 2820
2. Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (Tomb Raider 4) (PlayStation) - 705
3. Baldur's Gate (PC (Windows 95/98)) - 657
4. Kaboom (Atari 2600) - 630
5. Sydney Hunter and the Sacred Tribe (Intellivision) - 600
6. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64) - 566
7. Baseball Stars (NES/Famicom) - 480
8. Flappy (NES/Famicom) - 434
9. Castlevania: The Adventure (Game Boy) - 368
10. International Tennis Tour (SNES) - 340

Pre-NES top 10:

1. Kaboom (Atari 2600) - 630
2. Sydney Hunter and the Sacred Tribe (Intellivision) - 600
3. Legend of Sinbad (C64) - 180
4. Tutankham (Arcade) - 170
5. Missile Command (Atari 2600) - 149
6. Quest for the Rings (Odyssey^2) - 145
7. Pac-Man (Atari 2600) - 140
8. Defender (Atari 2600) - 117
9. Tutankham (Atari 2600) - 94
10. Super Pac-Man (Atari 8-bit) - 84

Top 10 systems:

1. PlayStation (3597)
2. Atari 2600 (1266)
3. NES/Famicom (1009)
4. Game Boy (925)
5. PC (Windows 95/98) (657)
6. Intellivision (600)
7. N64 (566)
8. SNES (345)
9. Arcade (265)
10. Sega Master System (250)

Holy smokes! Continuing our trend of big numbers in 2017, Week 3 is our second-biggest week of all time (and only the fifth week ever to break the 10000-minute mark). It's led by Suikoden, which was already a member of the 1000-minute club thanks to past gameplay, and is now rapidly approaching the 5000-minute club.

Meanwhile this week's #2 game, Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation, joins the 1000-minute club in position #254, with 1592 minutes logged to date.

Week 3 also sees the first appearance of the Tiger R-Zone on the tracker: I wonder if it's the most well-advertised eligible system that hadn't yet appeared here? (I suppose the Watara Supervision is the next in line for that distinction.)

#73 Eltigro OFFLINE  

Eltigro

Stargunner

• 1,568 posts

Posted Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:13 AM

Wow, I guess I kinda affected the standings...  lol 

That might slow down a bit this week.  I'm working on some other games, too.  I played Intellivision yesterday until my thumbs hurt... but that didn't really take long.  I spent the same amount of time playing 2600 Donkey Kong as I spent on my entire Intellivision play.  And almost as much playing 2600 Centipede.  I'm using my Sega Genesis arcade stick to play 2600 and it helps a lot.  I think I like it better than the regular Genesis controller.  Wish I could use it on Lock n Chase for the Intellivision...

Still put in an hour and a half on Suikoden, though.   :-D

#74 Darrin9999 OFFLINE  

Darrin9999

River Patroller

• 2,994 posts

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:09 PM

Videopac+ G7400:

1. Air Assault - 67 min

2. High Water Patrol - 45 min

3. Killer bees - 25 min

4. Piggyback Planet! - 75 min

5. Terrahawks - 50 min