IGNORED

is it possible to put a playfield in popeye together with Hackomatic 3?

ILA2600

I found where the colors are at for the top buildings in Level 1, and 2, But had difficulty in searching for the yellow color in the buildings...

I don't have time to look it up at the moment, but the original color for the buildings was $FC. I changed it to $FA, (if I remember correctly), so you can do a compare with one of my other bins in a hex editor and you should be able to spot that pretty quick. There's a side effect that I haven't looked into yet. Darkening the color of the buildings also lightened the shade of red for the collected hearts.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to double post, but at what address do I find the value for the Bluto / Spinach color in Hackomatic 3? And how do I change it to something else?

One other question, is the bottle an editable graphic or is it basically stuck as that rectangle?

Using a hex editor look in 10F0 and it's the fifth one in that row ( DA ) , as for the spinach I believe that one is in 1E8E to 1F8A but I am not sure!

• 5 months later...