IGNORED

Do you need Atari Jaguar carts for reprogramming,etc. I can get over 1000

fabman99

Hi, wanted to know if you need some of these, as I bought a bulk lot of Cybermorph carts only, most sealed with overlays, no box. As the cost is High for the lot and I do not need them, I want to pass them on to whoever needs them at a low cost of 1.00 each plus shipping.

PM ASAP if interested ---- Minimum order is 50

Larry

post-3738-0-49257700-1483653228_thumb.jpgpost-3738-0-46520100-1483653264_thumb.jpg

Edited by fabman99
  • Like 1

It has the numbers J9000E 700700-2 on the label. and packaged in plastic bag that has a warranty statement on the back. These prob be the manufacturing leftovers of the original pack in for the consoles. So is a 2K cart.

Edited by fabman99
  • Like 1

I just received my order of carts from fabman99, and they're exactly as shown in the picture: new 2MB Cybermorph cartridges, sealed in the bag, with overlays included. This is an amazing deal for anyone who needs cart donors for homebrews or other projects, and I'd highly recommend them!

• Like 2

Well I got my carts in 2 days ago. I had a very sad realization when I opened them up today. The boards inside are not the boards needed that have 2 rom chips. I opened 3 and the 3rd one was a good board, the other 2 were 4 chip boards. I was able to identify which carts are good and which are bad by color.

Looking at the cart I had used from my collection and the new ones today, so far it appears the ONLY cybermorphs regardless of whether the code on the front says 700700-2 that have the 2 slot bigger boards are GREY. There are two color carts one is gray and one is black. Is it quite easy to tell when comparing them under good light.

I hope I am wrong but 2 gray carts had 2 chip boards and 2 black carts had 4 chip boards. I am very bummed over this because I purchased 200 of these and only 69 out of them are the gray lighter plastic color.

I will have to see if I can use the 4 slot carts but they are only 32 hole not 42. At this rate it puts me almost $4 a cart for the good ones if I can't do anything w/the ones. I know I can sell them but still a bummer.

Hopefully I can use a chip that I can split 2MB roms into 4 chips? Then again I'm paying for 4 chips instead of 2, but at least the carts could be used on 2MB games. Or maybe I could find 4 1MB chips that would work for the 4MB games?

post-25078-0-04911300-1485126802_thumb.jpg

post-25078-0-58311900-1485126807_thumb.jpg

No I purchased right here from fabman99.

I should note I have since popped apart 5 more black games while inside the plastic w/skinny putty knife and I can see the vertical chips and I popped open a few more gray ones that have the horizontal chips. So It's pretty much a guarantee on the board inside.

Don't even need to break the plastic to see what boards they contain. Well maybe I can sell them as is sealed still. I could use smaller chips but depending on price we'll see.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone missed out and still wants one of these cybermorph carts icemanxp300 is re-selling them on ebay for only $12.99 each!

I saw that a few days ago, can't say I'm surprised. Some people need to take advantage of a great deal for their own profit. Times must be tough to spend that much time selling and shipping those to make, what, $9-10 after shipping and fees?

Listen ass wipes I can do whatever the hell I want with stuff I purchase. Furthermore if 131 of these carts had not been different than I anticipated none would be for sale. Fact is whether they sell or not I could give a shit less. However the boards inside those 131 would require me to use 4 chips instead of 2 and make smaller games.

You make it sound like I'm extorting people. Everyone had a chance to by some of these, if you decided not to, too damn bad.

We live in a capitalist society. I got news for you everything you buy in the store is marked up. They are worth $5 to me as is, so unless someone is willing to pay me more than that I have zero interest in selling them.

Oh yeah newsflash jackasses if I didn't list mine for $12.99 Kevincal20 would still be charging $19.99 each for his which is the main reason I posted them for sale.

Go piss off w/out knowing the facts.

• Like 1

Makes me wonder what name kevincal is using on AA since he bought those carts considering he was banned ...

No he actually got his on ebay. He actually paid less than what we paid here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Cybermorph-Atari-Jaguar-1993-Game-Cartridges-240-ea-New-/272493509275?hash=item3f71e0fa9b%3Ag%3AHAEAAOSwa%7EBYWrMT&nma=true&si=VK2ht%252BErV7aWBeySXboQOfcreGk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

The winner of that was not him unless he has multiple ebay accounts?

Or he changed his id possibly, they both have same feedback score i noticed.

Edited by cjameslv