IGNORED

Power supply question help needed

cj23

Hi all, i am looking for a atari jaguar and i found one on ebay. The problem is that i live in Italy and the power supply is for uk. My question is: if i use an uk to europe adapter to use it will it work? Or if i buy an power supply that work in europe will it work? Thanks

Sadly no. I enjoyed making them, but towards the end it was becoming a chore. Since it is a hobby, I decided to stop there. I am really surprised no one else makes them in a similar way though. Having tried left and right handed, it is much nicer as right handed- worth the extra effort (",)

Hey Danny!

Any chance of you making more rotaries? I've had people ask me where to get some since Rebooteroids!

Ok thanks for your replies, now i got another question: In uk the power supply has three connectors, my adapter has only two. My problem is: the third connector connector need to be inserted in the adapter or i can use it only with the two connectors inserted? Thanks

Edited by cj23

You don't need to use the original power supply. Any power supply with correct specs (9 V, at least 1.2 A, center negative) will work fine with the Jaguar. In particular, the Sega Genesis/Megadrive 1 (not 2!) ones are suitable ; the model number is MK-1602.

Edited by Zerosquare