IGNORED

German Demo-Cart Price

Ignorama

If I put it on Ebay, I have to pay 10% fees, here I get the money faster and without fees ^^

By the way: I saw the auction intellivotion is talking about too and it was the cart with a BOXED console and a game (but no value game). So actually the cart just costed 50-60$ and even worse: Its just 50km from my home away, I could easily have picked it up :lol: Unfortunately I missed the auction, BUT since the other bidder was a member here it would have probably get very expensive. The moment the current offer is 100$ and I hit "confirm" with 250 and just see the red screen "outbid" is so familiar.

My cart also was part of a lot. I sold the rest for about 150 and the lot itself costed 250, so it was also a nice bargain.

Edited by Ignorama

The highest offer was 400 and other people said, that they may would offer more in an auction, so I guess 500 is realistic. 700 seems very high, but on Ebay if two or three collectors find the auction maybe.

I think that there are not more than 15-20 of them around the world.

So I think it could also go higher than 500$.

The highest offer was 400 and other people said, that they may would offer more in an auction, so I guess 500 is realistic. 700 seems very high, but on Ebay if two or three collectors find the auction maybe.

• 5 years later...

I'll give you $501 for it. It's the only one I don't have. Even in todays market I can't see it going for $700 but I could be wrong. There are a few of us fools around!

yeah, I should have made it clear: I am not willing to part. Of course everything is buyable, but my limit is FAR FAR FAR beyond an reasonable amount, so I would not even consider to sell it even for 1000 and its way too expensive. Back when I started the topic it was a bit different, cause I had less income. This was really just for information gathering :)

5 hours ago, Ignorama said:

yeah, I should have made it clear: I am not willing to part. Of course everything is buyable, but my limit is FAR FAR FAR beyond an reasonable amount, so I would not even consider to sell it even for 1000 and its way too expensive. Back when I started the topic it was a bit different, cause I had less income. This was really just for information gathering :)

FINE!

I bid $2000 in Dogecoin then.

Okay I have to ask: If you bid 2000$ in Dogecoin, even if Dogecoin itself is worthless, you actually do offer 2000$, what am I missing? :lol: 

If you try to scam (I know its a joke), shouldnt you offer 2000 Dogecoins?

Edited by Ignorama
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Ignorama said:

Okay I have to ask: If you bid 2000$ in Dogecoin, even if Dogecoin itself is worthless, you actually do offer 2000$, what am I missing? :lol: 

If you try to scam (I know its a joke), shouldnt you offer 2000 Dogecoins?

Yeah I think that's what I mean. But I know jack-all about cryptocurrency to be honest. I think 2000 in Dogecoin is about $127 in USD which I would happily pay!!!  :lolblue: