IGNORED

3 new Colecovision Games !

coleco_master

7620bbac-3975-4061-80b4-924b787a47d8.png

Presents 3 new games for your Colecovision!

Hole in one, Robee Blaster & Rip cord
d2286205-541a-48b8-b174-a329b4d31782.jpg
Rip Cord: Programmed by Russ Kumro. This game comes to life after over 35 years of waiting. Remember seeing screenshot in the back of your Coelcovision box wondering when this game will be avalable? Well the waiting is over!
Pre-Order now! Available in 2 different covers US or CBS

Hole in one: An MSX conversion by Claus Baekkel (CrazyBoss). This is the first Golf game for the ColecoVision. Get ready for 18 holes! Just don't forget that you will need the Super Game Module to play it.

Robee Blaster: Programmed by Alekmaul. Are you a fan of Bomberman? Are you looking for action? This game is for you! Help Robee find his way to escape from jail before he dies!

See preview here:
Pre-Order your copy(s) now!

We recommend that you pre-order to secure a copy(s)

How to Pre-Order:

You can buy the game(s) directly from our website:

www.collectorvision.com

Note that any other games you are buying from our website, will be shipped all together.

We will start shipping by Mid February 2017

If you prefer to buy the game(s) directly from me,

Just let me know and I can send you a Paypal invoice.

Please visit our Web site often for more product(s)

You can pm me with any questions.

Thank you all for your support!

• Like 8

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm posting this question here as I wasn't answered through your website :

About junkwall, kung fu master, jawbreaker 2 and mazeam: can you tell me if there's only one version available or if there are different covers : US or CBS.

thanks

Edited by neo*fan

Hi all,

I'm posting this question here as I wasn't answered through your website :

About junkwall, kung fu master, jawbreaker 2 and mazeam: can you tell me if there's only one version available or if there are different covers : US or CBS.

thanks

Hi, There is only 1 cover available for junkwall, kung fu master, jawbreaker 2 and mazeam. Thank you

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have finally find the time to play my Rip Cord on colecovision!!!

35 years, i was waiting that game!!!... and i have to say it is well worth the wait!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Very well done, very fun and addictive. very good Rendition of Van Halen 's Jump theme done by Newcoleco.

A simple game , but a must have for colecovision!.

The only very very little thing, i would have prefered would be to have the original colecovision intro screen and the box be less bright. Just to have like it was done by Colecovision in 1982! (and in that case of course we won't have Jump Theme...as it is from 1984).

but BIG THANKS to COLLECTORVISION and all guys involved in that release!!

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

7620bbac-3975-4061-80b4-924b787a47d8.png

Presents 3 new games for your Colecovision!

Rip Cord: Programmed by Russ Kumro. This game comes to life after over 35 years of waiting. Remember seeing screenshot in the back of your Coelcovision box wondering when this game will be avalable? Well the waiting is over!
Pre-Order now! Available in 2 different covers US or CBS

Hole in one: An MSX conversion by Claus Baekkel (CrazyBoss). This is the first Golf game for the ColecoVision. Get ready for 18 holes! Just don't forget that you will need the Super Game Module to play it.

Robee Blaster: Programmed by Alekmaul. Are you a fan of Bomberman? Are you looking for action? This game is for you! Help Robee find his way to escape from jail before he dies!

Just curious, now that my SGM arrival is near, can Hole-in-One be played with the Roller Controller like Golden-Tee, or is it standard controller? Would a roller controller version even work with the action in this game? Thanks!

in joystick mode roller controller will try to emulate how the normal joystick controller would work. It just depends how well it will work since the code for the roller controller was not used. You would have to test it to see. There are plenty of games not made for roller controller that work great with it.

I own the Hole in One golf game.. and it uses a power bar that you have to stop at the right locations like many golf games.

The game does not use the Golden Tee style of movement so I would think that the trackball would be ineffective.

The game is a very fun game by the way. The manual for this game is quite crucial as you have to use the chart in it to see how far your clubs will go. In addition you have to use the measuring ruler on the side of the top-view to gauge how far away you are from the hole after the tee off.

This is an old game so you are required to do all of the necessary work like you would if you were really playing golf, which makes this version in my opinion a real treat and one of my most fun golf games I own.

If you are looking for a fun golf game that lets you do more in the estimation level of playing this is the perfect game for you.