IGNORED

What is your goal for 2017 (intv speaking)?

My goals are always changing.

*play more games (solo and w/kids)

*slim down collection

*update massive backlog of serial numbers on website

*finish intellivisionroms.com (sites are never finished)

*release at least 8 intv games this year.

*make eric use the angry emiticon at least 8 times.

• Like 7

It won't be much of a battle. I'm on a budget until I got some stuff done, so no large purchases for me. Good luck, sir!

I have such bad luck with this one. If one comes up and I forget then it goes cheap, if I remember it goes too high. Then there's reasonable buy it nows that I never seem to notice until after they're sold.

My goal for 2017 is buying a Intellivision I in good condition and working, but I know it is almost impossible because shipping to

Brazil is really expensive and the options here are too much expensive also. Anyway, just for curiosity sake I keep searching options

on EBay and Mercado Livre. Maybe in an auction.
  • Like 2

2017 I will try to keep up with all the new released games in at least cartridge or boxed form and begin to download whatever game ROMs become available for the Intellivision only.

Play more Intellivision,possibly sell off many other games and systems not Intellivision,and hopefully make it back to the EXPO in Portland in the fall and stay an extra day this time.

And stay in touch with all you guys on Atariage, I like it here!!! :P :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I've got one

1. Quit being stubborn and buy an Intellivision

I've been looking at getting an Intellivision (at least on epay) with some games like Night Stalker for what... two years now? They don't seem to be too pricey to get into anyways, and I know in the storage at work we have a good few games sitting around for the thing that I could grab for a dollar or two. So yeah, this'll probably be the year I get one.

• Like 3

Good job! I've been chipping away at the ECS variants. I finally picked up a gatefold Mindstrike to round out the 3 gatefolds. I think I'm only missing the short box Melody Blaster and Super Series.

UGH! I have been chasing that Mind Strike gatefold for over a year now. 3 different times I have honed in on one and all 3 times I lost out at the last second. It is the last Mattel release I need to complete that portion of The 125. Glad to hear one went to a fellow AA-INTV collector though :)

My goal for 2017 is buying a Intellivision I in good condition and working, but I know it is almost impossible because shipping to
Brazil is really expensive and the options here are too much expensive also. Anyway, just for curiosity sake I keep searching options
on EBay and Mercado Livre. Maybe in an auction.

Perhaps someone in this community can hook you up...? It's always good to get new people using Intellivision consoles. :)

• Like 1

Good job! I've been chipping away at the ECS variants. I finally picked up a gatefold Mindstrike to round out the 3 gatefolds. I think I'm only missing the short box Melody Blaster and Super Series.

I've been doing the same, I just got gatefold Mind Strike and Scooby Doo from a big sale Pascal listed on a FB group. The Melody Blaster I made an offer on ebay for $100 less than the buy it now price and to my surprise it was accepted.

• Like 1

I've been doing the same, I just got gatefold Mind Strike and Scooby Doo from a big sale Pascal listed on a FB group. The Melody Blaster I made an offer on ebay for $100 less than the buy it now price and to my surprise it was accepted.

I will send your 2 boxes tomorrow :) I was in Rome the last few days. I visited the Video Game Museum, some Intellivision games but the place is not great at all.

• Like 1

Perhaps someone in this community can hook you up...? It's always good to get new people using Intellivision consoles. :)

Actually I have two brazilian Intellivision II, one of them does not work. Would be great find a Intellivision I that works fine, specially because I think it is the most beautiful console that ever exist. That´s my Intellivision II that works:

http://s76.photobucket.com/user/rgflores/media/intelllivision.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Thank you for your encouraging words :)