updates to my list:
1) be more involved in the community by trading, supporting homebrews, and buying when someone is downsizing- still going on, and I'm happy to interact with new people. i consider this done, but...
2) organize my collection so I know what I have- its getting better, and they are all visible. I want to make a long shelf to hang along my 'mancave'.
3) get a full INTV2 NIB- I'm still looking for a NIB
4) unopened copy of burgertime- I received the INTV inc NIB and have the gatefold in the mail as I type. Thanks Hankster!
5) learn how to use and play roms- That is this weekend's goal for my spring break (don't tell my wife- it's weird enough sharing a report card with your spouse)
5a) get an LTO Flash! Done! Thank you!
(Might switch those two around)
6) CIB Shark Shark Done!
7) Meet other INTV collectors around the Kansas City area- still haven't met another intv fan in the greater Kansas City-Lawrence-Wichita area. I'll keep trying.
get a 'top 10 rarest' game. Gotta have a pipe dream.- 2 words: Congo Bongo
Wow! 2017 has been incredible. I'm really thankful to the community, ebay, student loans, and dumb luck. I've gotten Christmas Carol, DK Arcade (from Carl himself), Number Jumble, Land Battle, and Go Sub. The original Sydney Hunter still on its way from Canada, and I've been waiting since early January. Bunny Hotel and Space Beaver are also ordered.
I have competed or made CiB: Piggy Bank, with Diner and Commando almost finished with final pieces on their way.
My additional goals for 2017 are:
1) Learn to make boxes. If any member will send me their adobe template I would appreciate it
2) Make an 'ornament set' for Christmas time
3) Get an auction/fundraiser going for either Children's play or for The Big Slick here in Kansas City
4) NIB Intv2
5) Sears controller CIB
6) Get board for Mystic Castle, SP Baseball, and Missile Domination
7) Super Cobra or Tutankam
9) sealed, NIB Backgammon- gatefold, INTV, and Sears. This is my favorite board game
10) Learn some INTY Basic.
I'm expecting y'all to hold me to these.