15 members have voted

1. 1. :? ;)

• Choplifter
    • Frogger 2
    • Kaboom!
    • Star Trek
    • Zone Ranger

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Hope people like these initial selections... I was looking for games we haven't done recently that are fun to play.

I also want to encourage everyone to play each game that comes up this year. I sometimes feel like I've won most of these yearly competitions by default since people often skip games and fall behind. I know several people here have the skills to win it all... so bring it on, guys!

Yep, my situation too. Hoping to get the Atarimax and Harmony carts this year.

Atarimax carts are a fine solution (the one I use myself for the prototype and XL conversion games.) But don't forget that emulation is acceptable for this HSC and can be useful when you don't have access to a particular title or an Atarimax cart.

Atarimax carts are a fine solution (the one I use myself for the prototype and XL conversion games.) But don't forget that emulation is acceptable for this HSC and can be useful when you don't have access to a particular title or an Atarimax cart.

Oh yeah, great point. Will do. What's the most functional emulator nowadays?

I prefer Kat5200 it seems to run just about everything...as with any emulator there is a learning curve and it takes a little time to feel comfortable enough to run the program...I would be willing to answer any questions that anyone has about Kat5200 running on a Windows platform...(MAC and Linux are outside my range).

Oh yeah, great point. Will do. What's the most functional emulator nowadays?

Altirra Emulator. In 2016 I used this 5200 emulator as part of HighScore.com Official Competition (Atari 5200 / 7800 Worldwide Trophy Cracking and Atari Systems Summer Contests Worldwide Trophy Cracking).

I won both contests and 2 great prizes - Atari 7800 ProSystem Console and Edladdin Super 78 Joystick.

On some rounds of Regular 5200 HSC Season 10, I will present my gameplay footage recorded as part of contests mentioned above.

Edited by oyamafamily

I have to get another multi cart and load it with the conversions etc.

Last couple seasons there were more of those games making the list, and I either didn't have the cart space, or got too busy with work to play, especially during the summer months.

Genuinely miss the 5200 HSC