IGNORED

Soccer Kid + Frog Feast combo cartridge by Songbird

Songbird

I am pleased to announce the results of my micro-project over the Christmas 2016 break: a Soccer Kid + Frog Feast combo cartridge for the Atari Jaguar!

gallery_535_1187_124004.png

The cartridge has been upgraded from 2MB to 4MB, and that allows enough space both for the Frog Feast game and a simple graphical menu which allows you to pick the game you'd like to play:

gallery_535_1187_35748.png

gallery_535_1187_18076.png

Soccer Kid is a fast-paced 2D platformer for the Atari Jaguar and was originally published by Songbird back in 2000. It features large animated characters, tight controls, secret areas to explore, and of course sports-themed bosses to defeat! Frog Feast is a smaller 1-2 player game with colorful graphics and easy-to-learn gameplay, and has never been available in cartridge form from Songbird until now.

As shown, the combo cart includes the specially marked Soccer Kid outer box, Soccer Kid manual, and a clear cartridge with a brand new professionally printed label for $99.95. In addition, Soccer Kid as a standard 2MB cartridge will continue to be available while supplies last at the standard $79.95 price. In order to gauge demand, the initial run of combo carts has been limited to 25 units. You can order now by visiting the Songbird online catalog.

For fans who are interested in a stand-alone Frog Feast cartridge at $59.95, I expect to have that available to purchase in February 2017. Thanks for your support and happy gaming! :)

Edited by Songbird
  • Like 11

Interesting, I will probably buy one if I am fast enough for the first 25. Any chance of a frog feast standalone cart? Or a combo with another game not already avail?

I too would prefer a standalone cart version, or pairing it with another new release game. I don't know if I can justify $100 for Frog Feast and a game I already own.

Edited by Sargon

Please definitely add me to the list. I don't really use my CD drive ever, and having Frog Feast on a cart would be awesome! Please sign me up for one if you're taking a list. I definitely want to buy one.

Loyal fan right here! hahah... I've bought everything from your store for the Jaguar.

• Like 1