IGNORED

New Atari Gaming Hardware?

Marc Oberhäuser

Why does this sound like an 8GB USB drive with some special software that syncs and copies folders for you? It does't seem to be a watch where you can actually play them on your wrist -- the faq for mind craft even implies you need to have it plugged int to play games on your computer. I could be reading this wrong... but just looking at the minecraft version that is all it is along with some special tools to change the display on the band.

• Like 1

I haven't even touched it, and I'm already uncomfortable.

Gameband is giving me an allergy, what do I do?

Gameband is made of a durable and high quality TPU material similar to that used in high-end watches. The clasp is made of stainless steel. As with any type of jewelry, some people may experience allergies. There are several things that can cause an allergy, such as a nickel sensitivity, reactions to bacteria that can accumulate, a reaction between Gameband and your soap or perspiration, or an allergy to the material of the wristband. If you detect any itching or irritation, take off your Gameband immediately.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Back when I was a kid, it was cool to play those on school buses. Something like that now in the smartphone age, I'm not so sure...

There was something magical about electronics on the bus. Especially if you had previously ridden without them. I used to bring my TRS-80 Pocket Computer 1 with. That's why it's so special to me these days. Best of times!

374_400_500_f9f9f9_imageswatermark.png_1

Back when I was a kid, it was cool to play those on school buses. Something like that now in the smartphone age, I'm not so sure...

Never rode the bus, but used to play mine during class, especially when there was a substitute. Would get passed around to a few friends before some dummy would get caught and it was taken away for the day. :lol:

• Like 1

The red one with the Atari logo does look kind of cool...

But I don't have money to burn and if I did, I think this would be low on my list of priorities....Very low.

I'm actually having more memories of how awesome that Pac Man watch is!

But I Never really liked wearing a watch. Aside from the novelty of my red LED watch back when that was futuristic, ...or my LCD watch that played monophonic casio versions of 2 Beatles songs. Or maybe the joy I felt looking at my watch in Junior High and realizing class was almost out, which I also did by looking up (at the clock on the wall). Nope, any time I wore a watch, I felt I could feel the constraints of time...Binding,...This man-made entity, stealing my life seconds at a time....Watching the sands of the hourglass drain until at long last I would shuffle off of this mortal coil and wish all good friends a final goodbye.

Thanks Kickstarter, You made me think of Death!

• Like 1