IGNORED

Samuel Green

Alex.Pace

Does any of you know an intellivision collector named Samuel Green, living in Taylor, Michigan?

He opened an ebay dispute, then received an item of mine, forgot to close the dispute and ebay stupidly gave him back about 211$ (ebay told me that it cannot do anything and i have to ask the money again to the buyer).

He doesn't answer my emails.

I already contacted a lawyer collegue of mine in US, but before opening a lawsuit i want to be certain that he's trying to fraud me

and not (i.e.) that he's ill or happened something to him.

Thank you,

Alessandro Pace

His ebay account is sammer317.

He bought two items, i sent them in a package.

He opened two disputes (one for each item) after about 25 days.

He then received the package.

He closed a dispute for one of the items and left a positive feedback for it, then disappeared.

Ebay (as the second item dispute was left opened) closed it and refunded him part of the price (about 211$t)

I appealed giving also tracking number and proof of the package was received, but appeal was rejected.

That's all.

Alessandro

Ebay did the same thing to me with my ONLY shipment to Brazil. Dispute opened - Item arrived - Money Refunded. Ebay saw it arrived but said I had to ask the customer to pay me. I am less likely to ship to France, Italy and Greece for their sometimes legendary mail delays.

Any how I lost a Tutankham and a Super Cobra to that asshat...

Ebay is run by idiots, because I also provided tracking number. The buyer also confirmed the arrival of the package.

Now the buyer sent me back money, telling that because it took a month for the package to arrive he took a month to give back my money.

He also said I was a bad communicator, ME, that i sent him 15 messages without answer....

I suggest to stay away from Samuel Green / sammer317.

I have added sammer317 to my blocked buyer's list on eBay.

Here are the steps on how to block a specific buyer from bidding on your eBay items:

http://www.ebay.com/gds/How-To-Block-An-eBay-Bidder-/10000000012835288/g.html

Thanks for the info. Wasn't quite sure how you did this. It will come in handy to block happiestsellerever once I start listing some items.

• Like 1

Have you had trouble with happiestsellerever as a buyer or do you just not like his selling practices? Just curious.

No issues with buying from him. Can't say either way because I'd never buy anything from him. Very much detest his selling practices and would never knowingly allow anything in my collection to reach his greedy mitts for resale. I've got 4-5 big resellers I would block even if doing so costs me money.

• 2 weeks later...

In my experience, the packages are stopped at the customs. It seems like the customs toward and outward Italy are quite strict. Packages shipped by me to the US, for example, reach regularly the customs and then they are stopped. They stay there for awhile (I mean for days, if not for weeks in some unfortunate cases) and then are forwarded to destination. The same for packages shipped from outside of EU to Italy.
A clue that the issue is with the customs is that if you ship an envelope with, for example, a couple of Intelligentvision catalogs ( :)) it's "treated" as a simple letter and is delivered in 7-9 working days (that is not bad for Intercontinental shipping, isn't it? EDIT: Sometimes the envelopes from Mark Thompson take even less than 7 working days).

I blame the customs. I don't know if this is related to the trade agreements between the 2 countries.

Edited by intellivotion