IGNORED

Custom Doom cart label

Saturn

Can anyone with some talent and knowledge of the process make me a faux Doom cart label? I don't know if there's a Jag template available that just needs to be 'colored in' but I know nothing about graphics and how stuff would look once printed so I'm at a loss here. Want to make a dedicated cart out of a Skunkboard but don't have this piece of the puzzle.
Any help is appreciated-even it's links to resources :)

• Like 1

Yeah, well I have 13 Rev 1s and that odd one out at the end is making my collection... awkward. lol

I suppose I could tie it from a tree limb and sight in my .410 like I did with all those AOL CDs back in the 90s but that would be a waste.

(Actually, there's a more profound reason behind having this cart but that remains unmentioned until something more concrete comes of the effort. Besides, if a board and some EPROMs can't custom design a label for me I have no use for them-but thanks ;) )

That would be appreciated.

I'm looking for a Doom label with the standard marine fighting on the front and a variation of text (not thinking any special font) saying, "Saturn's DOOM test cart" so I can differentiate between this one and the rest. I've mounted most of these in clear shells but the others have less than 5 flashes each. This Doom one has almost 100.

• 2 months later...

This is the wrong thread, but it has relatively new posts and is related to what I am looking for, so apologies in advance.

I am helping present retro stuff at the Sacramento Indie Game show in Sacramento this weekend (April 8. It just occurred to me it would be really great to have two Jaguars hooked up with Doom. Ideally, I would like to do it with the network fix. I JUST need the file. I can do the rest. I promise to not distribute it, sell it, put it on eBay as "RAREZ BUY ME!" I just want to show off the Jag to people and let them play Doom (something they recognize and can easily pick up and play) without is crashing out every 10 seconds.

I have CatBoxes and ScatBoxes and other such stuff. Just need the file. Thanks

-M

• Like 1