Photo

Collector's and Classic Editions - BRAND NEW games

28 replies to this topic

#26 ndary OFFLINE  

ndary

Moonsweeper

• 402 posts

Posted Today, 7:05 AM

i would like to put an order for Lancelot collector package.. do you also have plans to do Deimos?

Nir

#27 davidcalgary29 ONLINE  

davidcalgary29

Quadrunner

• 5,038 posts

Posted Today, 8:52 AM

These are just brilliant, and you can count me in for the next set(s). A thought, though: it might be easier for some customers to buy these if you offer the option of purchasing individual games instead of an entire set of them. 

Will the English releases have new boxes, as well?

And since Nir started the request party, I'm going to put in another plug for Bang! Bank. My original disk is cased in a flimsy clamshell, and your package is much nicer.

#28 Duddie OFFLINE  

Duddie

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 59 posts

Posted Today, 11:19 AM

David, separate titles are available of course! Whole set is a bit cheaper, but everybody can buy even a single box. Still disk and tape in Collector's Edition available and tapes (20 titles) in Classic Edition. I am working on English versions, will show some result soon.

Nir, Lancelot is veeeeeeery rare title, AFAIK only 16 pieces were manufactured by LK Firebird around 1998.

#29 davidcalgary29 ONLINE  

davidcalgary29

Quadrunner

• 5,038 posts

Posted Today, 1:00 PM

It was a great idea including the "Collector's Edition" music track bonus CD in the package, too. I have to say that the music from Miecze Valdgira, Hans Kloss, Dwie Wieze, Caveman, and (especially) Wladcy Ciemnosci is very impressive. Are there plans for other CDs if more titles in the series are released?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users