Collector's and Classic Editions - BRAND NEW games

51 replies to this topic

#51 Duddie OFFLINE  

Duddie

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 70 posts

Posted Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:28 AM

I hope that English versions will be more interesting... Look at first translated title in attachment.Swords of Valdgir.png

#52 davidcalgary29 ONLINE  

davidcalgary29

Quadrunner

• 5,112 posts

Posted Fri May 26, 2017 4:34 PM

Bumping this thread. It may not be clear, but the Retronics releases are vital because of the packaging. Each of the titles has, as a pack-in,  large gaming maps, which means that you won't have to have pieces of paper with cryptic handwriting scattered around you while you play. They're large and colourful and extremely well made, and the quality of the rest of the packaging materials let you know that this is a 'premium' release. In addition, Operation Blood comes on a red floppy. 

Having played all the games, I can say that Klatwa and Władcy ciemności do not play well on NTSC machines. I haven't had a problem with the rest of the "Collector's Edition" games, although I do get a very occasional (and minor) graphic glitch with Hans Kloss. I'm not sure if this is an issue with PAL computers as well.

Must haves, and the best of Atari gaming in general: Miecze ValdgiraOperation BloodHans KlossFred, and Kult

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users