IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Wow. That was fast.

RSS Bot

So my 2017 collecting goal already has been met. I got Sentinel in the mail yesterday. It came real fast since I ordered it on Saturday. I ran into some issues that were either caused by the cartridge or my console. Sometimes when I turned it on, the title screen flashed on the screen and then the console turned itself off. Other times I turned it on and it didn't do anything. But I finally got it to work consistently so far. I plugged in the light gun I bought from someone here (I don't remember who) and tested it. It worked fine. So I got up (at 3 am), took my pills and sat down on the living room chair. The cat started to bother me, so I went back to sleep in my room. I woke up at about 5 by something tingling on my face. I tried to move my arms, but they wouldn't move. So I sat there for about half a minute with this feeling on my face and there was nothing I could do about it. I finally got movement, so I put my hand out in case it was the cat. I thought it might have been the cat, but I looked. The door was closed. So it wasn't the cat. I guess it was just my mustache or something. It was weird. So anyway, Sentinel put me at 342 games so far in my 2600 collection. My ultimate goal for my bucket list is 350. It seems like since I have all the common ones, I need to pay lots of money if I want to get to 350. Perhaps there will be 8 more 2600 homebrews that could put me there.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-13649-wow-that-was-fast/