IGNORED

Applying an old Cartridge Sticker back to the cart

Denicio

I know that Elmer's liquid glue will turn yellow over time. I think the same is true for the glue sticks but you will want to check online.

However, if you prefer to work with those types of glue, go to an art store. They usually have glues that are similar to Elmer's but don't turn yellow (ex: Lineco). These ones will be labeled as Ph-neutral.

Alternatively, Elmer's does make a Ph-neutral rubber cement that I recommend for re-attaching game labels.

I have used the 3m spray adhesive and on plastic it has not held over time.

Also elmers glue is only for porous surfaces. So it will not bond well to plastic, metal etc.

The 3m emblem adhesive I use comes in a small tube and is similar to rubber cement but is easier to work with and is made to bond porous and nonporous materials.

I can't say how a glue stick would work, but I know it's very easy to remove items glued with a gluestick...which I guess could be a good or bad thing.

I love this stuff below and it works for many things.

post-26050-0-40548100-1486574884_thumb.jpeg

I have used the 3m spray adhesive and on plastic it has not held over time.

Also elmers glue is only for porous surfaces. So it will not bond well to plastic, metal etc.

The 3m emblem adhesive I use comes in a small tube and is similar to rubber cement but is easier to work with and is made to bond porous and nonporous materials.

I can't say how a glue stick would work, but I know it's very easy to remove items glued with a gluestick...which I guess could be a good or bad thing.

I love this stuff below and it works for many things.

attachicon.gif1dff92f0-71f3-4781-92f0-7e894816ba55_1.4a595696e7273bb32141cf68262a2d53.jpeg

Where would i find the 3M emblem adhesive? Autozone?