IGNORED

Odyssey 2 Complete Collection Club

metarog

FINALLY completed my Brazilian set (minus the Ectron cart. All official releases), all CIB.

Will work my way on the USA set now. Wish me luck? :D

Can you give us some details on your collection so I can more accurately add you to the club? How many consoles, assesories, games and whether boxed and complete would be helpful. Thanks and congrats on the Brazilian set.

Can you give us some details on your collection so I can more accurately add you to the club? How many consoles, assesories, games and whether boxed and complete would be helpful. Thanks and congrats on the Brazilian set.

Of course! Sorry about that.

BRAZIL:

- Boxed Philips Odyssey console

- Complete cart collection: 60 games, all with box, manual, cart, warranty. 50 or so of those have also the matching cardboard tag. 50 or so have correct model number in the box. About 45 of those are 100% complete (CIB + tag + model number) All strategic series are 100% complete.

USA:

- Boxed Odysssey 2

- Loose "The Voice"

- About 20 titles. They're in storage right now, don't know wich ones I have. I'll have to pick them up and sort this mess. I do have the 3 Strategic 100% complete IIRC

EUROPE:

- About 15 titles, same as above. No Strategic Series or special carts.

HOMEBREW:

- About 20 titles. All in storage.

Another update adding 1 new Platinum lazzeri. I now count 23 of us in the club!

Double Platinum Plus

VPB--- all 49 original O2 & 61 Videopac carts CIB+Parker Bros& many other sets from Jopac, Radiola, etc… just an amazing amount of games!

Over 20 different boxed consoles from O2 USA, Canada, Brazil, Videopac and Jopac.

2 different CIB Voice, Chess Modules and Microsoft Basic + both Wico accessories.

O3 prototype console with modules and games + almost all Homebrews & unreleased stuff.

TomBeck –all 49 original O2 & 61 Videopac carts CIB+Parker Bros& many other sets from Jopac, Radiola, etc… just an amazing amount of games! Many still sealed!

8 different consoles (many boxed) from O2 USA, Videopac and Jopac.

A CIB Voice, Chess Module and Microsoft Basic + almost all Homebrews & unreleased games. Lots of O2/Videopac related paperwork, catalogs, advertisement, etc!

CCC--- all 49 original O2 & Videopac carts (several different sets) CIB+Parker Bros& Imagic sets.

All of the reproductions and most of the homebrews. Several PAL and NTSC consoles and an Odyssey 3 Command Center, Chess Module & Microsoft Basic.

Platinum-

Metarog-all 49 original O2 carts CIB+233-In-One and the Pink Panther April Fools.
2 CIB consoles, 1 AV modded custom painted + 1 CIB Voice. Almost all original paperwork, manuals, catalogs, etc. plus a Vidlid plus and Protective cover.

ScottyDont00-all 49 original O2 carts CIB+about 21 Foreign, hombrews, repros and multicarts. 1 CIB console + 1 CIB Voice. Added a whole bunch of Brazalian carts and an AV modded G7400.

Ataribuff-all 61 Videopac carts CIB, 3 CIB consoles (Kinder im Verkehr, G7000 and G7400)

Jeff31-all 49 original O2 carts CI,1 O2 console CIB, 1 O2 console loose, 1 Voice loose, 28 Videopac games (6 CIB) and 3 homebrews.

Superbee- all 60 Brazilian carts CIB plus "Missão Impossível/Viagem Programada, a complete collection of Odyssey Aventura mags, 8 consoles (3 boxed), several Homebrews and carts from other regions, 2 Voice modules (1 boxed) - boxed Chess module - C7020 Microsoft Basic Module unboxed.

Darrin999-all 49 original O2 carts +3 O2 consoles CIB & 1 Videopac console and 2 Voice modules.

RickO2- all 49 original O2 carts CIB + all Parker Bros and several Homebrews.

swlovinist-all 49 original O2 carts CIB+ all Packrat and most 2600 Connection Homebrews, signed Ralph Baer pinball and 2 multicarts. 5 CIB consoles+1modded. 1 CIB Voice and 1 loose. Also has a boxed Wico controller adapter.

Glazball-all 49 US releases CIB along with the 233-in-1 Multicart.

1 O^2 system CIB and 1 loose+1 Voice loose.

IwantgamesJ- all 49 original O2 carts CIB, 1 O2 console (boxed) +1 Voice (loose) and a G7200.

KylJoy- all 49 original O2 carts CIB, 1 RGB modded O2 console + 2 Voice (loose) and a G7000. Also has two boxed Atari joystick adapters along with several boxed homebrew carts and multicarts.

Lazzeri- all 60 Brazilian Odyssey carts complete with only a few missing cardboard tags. About 20 US O2 carts, 15 Euro carts and 20 Homebrews. One boxed Brazilian Odyssey, One Boxed O2 and a loose Voice.

Gold-

Krslam-all 49 original O2 carts+55 Videopac carts+more than 20 Foreign, hombrews, and multicarts. 1 CIB console + loose Voice and Chess Module.

Atari2600land- all 49 original O2 carts+3 Parker Bros, 18 Homebrews and loose Voice.

Ubersaurus-all 49 original O2 carts+boxed O2, 2 Voice units, Multicart CIB and 3 Hombrew/Repros.

Atari_Bill-all 49 original O2 carts (most CIB), 1 CIB Voice, 4 Parker Bros, several Homebrews, most Odyssey Adventure Mags and the Adventure Club packet.

mtshark7-all 49 original O2 carts (1 missing manual)+over 30 Homebrews, 233-In-One, various repros and 2 consoles (boxed) +1 Voice (loose)

Near Gold-

Bassguitari-48 original O2 carts missing only Powerlords +KTAA.

2 consoles (1 boxed) +1 Voice (loose)

Trilinear-48 original O2 carts including all the N.A.P variants CIB missing only Atlantis + a few homebrews. 1 boxed O2 +1 boxed Voice

Others-

SSG-unknown but not close

Near Gold-

2 consoles (1 boxed) +1 Voice (loose)

Does Powerlords get me to "Gold" status? :P

I got a box for my loose console, so I've got two boxed systems now (one complete, with styrofoam packing, manual, switchbox, warranty card, etc).

I also got three issues of Odyssey Adventure in a trade last week. Interesting little pieces of propaganda. ;) :-D

Does Powerlords get me to "Gold" status? :P

I got a box for my loose console, so I've got two boxed systems now (one complete, with styrofoam packing, manual, switchbox, warranty card, etc).

I also got three issues of Odyssey Adventure in a trade last week. Interesting little pieces of propaganda. ;) :-D

Yes, and if they all have a box and manual you go to Platinum. The magazines have nice covers and some neat articles... I have the first 5 issues myself.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello metarog, how are you?

As you may know, I'm pretty new to Odyssey 2 collecting. I started with the brazilian titles, now I'm searching for the american ones, but with eyes open to european as well.

Here they go:

Brazil: Almost all brazilian titles (2 missing, O Gato e o Rato and O Segredo do Farao (and if we are counting the Ectron Mission Impossible cart is missing as well)). All titles CIB, one NIB, almost all if not mint, near mint, two of the strategy games NIB (not sealed, but in the factory packaging box, I'm not sure NIB applies to that), two prototypes (come-come das trevas (which I'm not sure is a prototype, it says so in the cart, but I'm not feeling it, and Balao Travesso)). One loose system and one NIB System with the factory packaging.

USA: 29 titles up to now (Power Lords included), waiting for at least two more from a friend ;) (Demon Attack and Attack of the Powerlord) so count as 31. One CIB system.

10 homebrews

Europe: About 30 titles branded Videopac, all sorted out (acrylic, cardboard box). 3 Jopac titles, 1 Videopac Siera title. The Kids in Traffic Title. Consoles: 1 loose Videopac G7000 Sierra, 1 NIB Radiola Jet 25/04 Videopac with factory shipping box, 1 loose Brandt Jopac

Some of that are still on the mail, so I can only send pictures on the near future.

Hope I make it to the team

Thanks again and all the best

Leonardo

If you need more specifics, please tell me so, ok?

Edited by Leonardo Biagi

• 4 weeks later...

Hello metarog, how are you?

As you may know, I'm pretty new to Odyssey 2 collecting. I started with the brazilian titles, now I'm searching for the american ones, but with eyes open to european as well.

Here they go:

Brazil: Almost all brazilian titles (2 missing, O Gato e o Rato and O Segredo do Farao (and if we are counting the Ectron Mission Impossible cart is missing as well)). All titles CIB, one NIB, almost all if not mint, near mint, two of the strategy games NIB (not sealed, but in the factory packaging box, I'm not sure NIB applies to that), two prototypes (come-come das trevas (which I'm not sure is a prototype, it says so in the cart, but I'm not feeling it, and Balao Travesso)). One loose system and one NIB System with the factory packaging.

USA: 29 titles up to now (Power Lords included), waiting for at least two more from a friend ;) (Demon Attack and Attack of the Powerlord) so count as 31. One CIB system.

10 homebrews

Europe: About 30 titles branded Videopac, all sorted out (acrylic, cardboard box). 3 Jopac titles, 1 Videopac Siera title. The Kids in Traffic Title. Consoles: 1 loose Videopac G7000 Sierra, 1 NIB Radiola Jet 25/04 Videopac with factory shipping box, 1 loose Brandt Jopac

Some of that are still on the mail, so I can only send pictures on the near future.

Hope I make it to the team

Thanks again and all the best

Leonardo

If you need more specifics, please tell me so, ok?

In a second of stupidity, I can't find a way to edit this thing

Updating: Got a boxed The Voice, and my american collection is now with 37 CIB games and 1 Japanese and 12 homebrews, two more Videopac + titles (Trans american Rally and Air Battle) and 7 more Jopac titles.

Edited by Leonardo Biagi

Another update adding 1 new member and updating several others. I now count 24 of us in the club!

Double Platinum Plus

VPB--- all 49 original O2 & 61 Videopac carts CIB+Parker Bros& many other sets from Jopac, Radiola, etc… just an amazing amount of games!

Over 20 different boxed consoles from O2 USA, Canada, Brazil, Videopac and Jopac.

2 different CIB Voice, Chess Modules and Microsoft Basic + both Wico accessories.

O3 prototype console with modules and games + almost all Homebrews & unreleased stuff.

TomBeck –all 49 original O2 & 61 Videopac carts CIB+Parker Bros& many other sets from Jopac, Radiola, etc… just an amazing amount of games! Many still sealed!

8 different consoles (many boxed) from O2 USA, Videopac and Jopac.

A CIB Voice, Chess Module and Microsoft Basic + almost all Homebrews & unreleased games. Lots of O2/Videopac related paperwork, catalogs, advertisement, etc!

CCC--- all 49 original O2 & Videopac carts (several different sets) CIB+Parker Bros& Imagic sets.

All of the reproductions and most of the homebrews. Several PAL and NTSC consoles and an Odyssey 3 Command Center, Chess Module & Microsoft Basic.

Platinum-

Metarog-all 49 original O2 carts CIB+233-In-One and the Pink Panther April Fools.
2 CIB consoles, 1 AV modded custom painted + 1 CIB Voice. Almost all original paperwork, manuals, catalogs,& Scorepad plus a Vidlid plus and Protective cover.

ScottyDont00-all 49 original O2 carts CIB+about 21 Foreign, hombrews, repros and multicarts. 1 CIB console + 1 CIB Voice. Added a whole bunch of Brazalian carts and an AV modded G7400.

Ataribuff-all 61 Videopac carts CIB, 3 CIB consoles (Kinder im Verkehr, G7000 and G7400)

Jeff31-all 49 original O2 carts CI,1 O2 console CIB, 1 O2 console loose, 1 Voice loose, 28 Videopac games (6 CIB) and 3 homebrews.

Superbee- all 60 Brazilian carts CIB plus "Missão Impossível/Viagem Programada, a complete collection of Odyssey Aventura mags, 8 consoles (3 boxed), several Homebrews and carts from other regions, 2 Voice modules (1 boxed) - boxed Chess module - C7020 Microsoft Basic Module unboxed.

Darrin999-all 49 original O2 carts +3 O2 consoles CIB & 1 Videopac console and 2 Voice modules plus 46 homebrews, 3 multi carts, 4 parker brothers, 2 imagic games

RickO2- all 49 original O2 carts CIB + all Parker Bros and several Homebrews.

swlovinist-all 49 original O2 carts CIB+ all Packrat and most 2600 Connection Homebrews, signed Ralph Baer pinball and 2 multicarts. 5 CIB consoles+1modded. 1 CIB Voice and 1 loose. Also has a boxed Wico controller adapter.

Glazball-all 49 US releases CIB along with the 233-in-1 Multicart.

1 O^2 system CIB and 1 loose+1 Voice loose.

IwantgamesJ- all 49 original O2 carts CIB, 1 O2 console (boxed) +1 Voice (loose) and a G7200. Plus 4 European Titles (skiing, marksman, labyrinth, nightmare) and 1 homebrew (Astrododge), all CIB

KylJoy- all 49 original O2 carts CIB, 1 RGB modded O2 console + 2 Voice (loose) and a G7000. Also has two boxed Atari joystick adapters along with several boxed homebrew carts and multicarts.

Lazzeri- all 60 Brazilian Odyssey carts complete with only a few missing cardboard tags. About 20 US O2 carts, 15 Euro carts and 20 Homebrews. One boxed Brazilian Odyssey, One Boxed O2 and a loose Voice.

Gold-

Krslam-all 49 original O2 carts+55 Videopac carts+more than 20 Foreign, hombrews, and multicarts. 1 CIB console + loose Voice and Chess Module.

Atari2600land- all 49 original O2 carts+3 Parker Bros, 18 Homebrews and loose Voice.

Ubersaurus-all 49 original O2 carts+boxed O2, 2 Voice units, Multicart CIB and 3 Hombrew/Repros.

Atari_Bill-all 49 original O2 carts (most CIB), 1 CIB Voice, 4 Parker Bros, several Homebrews, most Odyssey Adventure Mags and the Adventure Club packet.

mtshark7-all 49 original O2 carts (1 missing manual)+over 30 Homebrews, 233-In-One, various repros and 2 consoles (boxed) +1 Voice (loose)

Near Gold-

2 consoles (2 boxed) +1 Voice (loose) and 3 Odyssey Adventure mags

Trilinear-48 original O2 carts including all the N.A.P variants CIB missing only Atlantis + a few homebrews. 1 boxed O2 +1 boxed Voice

Leonardo Biagi- Almost all brazilian titles (2 missing, O Gato e o Rato and O Segredo do Farao (and if we are counting the Ectron Mission Impossible cart is missing as well)). All titles CIB, one NIB. Two prototypes, One loose system and one NIB System with the factory packaging.

37 CIB games O2 carts, 12 homebrews, 1 Japanese, 32 Videopac, 1 Videopac Siera,The Kids in Traffic and 10 Jopac titles. One CIB US system and one boxed Voice. 1 loose Videopac G7000 Sierra, 1 NIB Radiola Jet 25/04 Videopac with factory shipping box, 1 loose Brandt Jopac

Others-

SSG-unknown but not close

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi everyone, I'm very close to a full United Kingdom Release set! I have one Magnavox Odyssey game to compensate because I didn't want to overpay for a Videopac one.

I have Videopac 1-53 EXCEPT 45: Morse, which is the last one I need. My no.7 Math-a-Magic / Echo is the Odyssey 2 game. Only 49: Turtles is unboxed, everything else complete.

I also have 54 and 55 which didn't technically release in the UK but works on a G7000.

Things I need:

45: Morse.

7 in videopac if I'm fussy.

57 and 58 which will work on a G7000

The extras: Chess Module, Home Computer Module, Voice Module

3rd party games - got none yet.

56, 59, 60: These won't work on my system anyway, so meh.

I am waiting to get 2 of the games, so I won't picture until I have those.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm close to a complete collection, lacking only a few of the usual suspects.  Anyone here willing to part with Power Lords, Atlantis or Demon Attack?  I prefer loose...  I'm more picky about price than completion. :D  Also trying to land a copy of Nimble Numbers Ned...  All of these are currently on eBay, but for heavily inflated prices. :P

One step closer...

Went to a nearby used game/music shop today that has a basement 'Museum' where they store stuff they feel is too obscure to put on the shelves.  A few months back, I landed the Atari 2600 and Steering Wheel modules for the Colecovision for $20.  Today, I got the Odyssey 2 Voice Module CiB for $60!

The cheap prices are due to their untested states...  But I got this home, tried it out myself and the gamble paid off!

Odyssey_2_Voice_Module_CiB.jpg